[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

I'm struggling even with Phys Reflect maps, tbh... lol

This build is nutty! I got some 3-5c upgrades yesterday and added 3 OK 1-5c Jewels and everything just melts. It's a shame the movement speed is so slow, playing without Bodyswap feels like it's 2014 all over again.
I did finally find the one downfall of this build, aside from the obvious reflect issue.

What the fuck am I gonna roll next that's :

As much fun as this ?
As much able to easily shit over all content ?
Able to cover my screen so much shit I have no idea where my mouse cursor is ?

Working on getting some Phoenix and Chimera maps to finally drop so I can go bitch slap the Shaper and probably will roll a new build after that, but I'm at a total loss regarding what to play after this...
"
NayleenMT wrote:
I did finally find the one downfall of this build, aside from the obvious reflect issue.

What the fuck am I gonna roll next that's :

As much fun as this ?
As much able to easily shit over all content ? So Uber Atziri got shit on you say ?
Able to cover my screen so much shit I have no idea where my mouse cursor is ?

Working on getting some Phoenix and Chimera maps to finally drop so I can go bitch slap the Shaper and probably will roll a new build after that, but I'm at a total loss regarding what to play after this...

Anyway I'm gonna go ahead and give this build a shot. Maybe some swapping will overcome the reflect issue. It sounds too much fun to pass on.
Don't be afraid of reflect maps, only ele-reflects hurt much. If u know how to play this build u don't have problems with phys-reflect maps and can still do them without dying.
Made everything with this char with +1 enchantment.
Red-Elders can be "1shot" into the shaper-phase were u have to shoot 3min on the same spot until its done.
Guardians are super easy with bodyswap.
Shaper is mostly 1shot too if u hit im in the right moment, if not he is still very easy.
Did Uber-Atziri too. The 3 Warbands weren't that easy and i defently wouldn't use bodyswap here. Atziri was easy tho.
Im currently farming for a headhunter to roll over the maps but it's still one of the best builds i played so far (even if my is slightly different from this here because i made it before any guide exist :D).

Maybe uploading 2-3 Videos tommorow.
"aside from the obvious reflect issue"

Uber A is quite literally the only thing this build can't do. It can even clear HoGM.

The leech jewel is quite expensive but once you have it nothing can stop you...except reflect :D
Does anyone know why my damage is so low? I do 33k total dps on PoB, which is absurdly low compared to others here. I'm very new to these types of builds and any help will be much appreciated!
I have just started this build and have to reiterate the consensus of the thread - it is awesome!!

I did have two quick questions which I don't believe have been asked within the thread (I have read a great deal of it):

1. Why do we upgrade GMP to max level? This pushes up our DEX requirement and I honestly don't see much gain here. The only effect I can think of is Unearth does slightly more damage and, given the fact that we don't scale physical, does this really matter? Would it not be easier to level it low level to avoid higher DEX requirements?

2. What effect does cast speed have on Unearth/Bodyswap in the one Poet's Pen? Given the fact that we are not casting them (they are proccing on atk) is it necessary to invest in gems with quality on to get the increased cast speed buff?

Thanks again OP as well as other contributors within this thread - great build!
"
KtQ wrote:
I have just started this build and have to reiterate the consensus of the thread - it is awesome!!

I did have two quick questions which I don't believe have been asked within the thread (I have read a great deal of it):

1. Why do we upgrade GMP to max level? This pushes up our DEX requirement and I honestly don't see much gain here. The only effect I can think of is Unearth does slightly more damage and, given the fact that we don't scale physical, does this really matter? Would it not be easier to level it low level to avoid higher DEX requirements?

2. What effect does cast speed have on Unearth/Bodyswap in the one Poet's Pen? Given the fact that we are not casting them (they are proccing on atk) is it necessary to invest in gems with quality on to get the increased cast speed buff?

Thanks again OP as well as other contributors within this thread - great build!

No, cast speed is useless for thé gems in poets. Attack speed of frenzy and socketed cooldown is what matter.
Well, time to look for a new build (one that can do Atziri :p)

As usual, this bonehead is much easier than his guardians (which themselves feel so outdated compared to the Elder guardians, their fight seriously need an overhaul to make them relevant again).
Last edited by NayleenMT on Dec 28, 2017, 5:15:17 PM
I've got 2 questions:

1) How can we make the build quicker if we're not using Bodyswap? I don't feel safe in some cases so I swap to Cremation or PCOC, but then I'm super slow even with 30% MS boots.

2) Why is everyone linking VD to ICS when Diamond Flask and Power Charges easily bring us above 75% Crit Chance? Wouldn't Empower lv.4 have a metric ton of more DPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info