[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
foster21 wrote:
I have a few questions about what seems to be an amazing build, I just want to understand and play it right. First heres my gear any suggestions would be welcome (disregard the chest piece I only have it for res caps and some life) I am wondering about body swap I have only played two maps with it but if for some reason I wanted to change it up and not use that what do you all suggest for the links? Personally for me I am wanting to use this build as a boss killer -uber atziri of course but more like guardian and shaper farming. So if you can tilt the suggestions with that in mind it would help. I am a level 76 So I have a bit of work to do on the tree.

Edit: I read the culling strike / cremation swap instead of bodyswap. Also, I am still pretty squish when it comes to one shots, I didnt make it past first uber izaro (I do have all my ascendancy but I was just seeing what I could do to him, but still cant beat him.)

You should change your armor for Carcass Jack or Kaom's Heart, these are the most useful for the build. Optional, Tabula Rasa or Ambu's Charge or Kingsguard or Bloodbond.

Remember that to kill bosses, you have to swap Assassins Marks + CoH for Power charge on critical + Inc Critical Strikes. Bodyswap by Culling Strike / Cremation.

When you can, you should have a ring with Warlords Mark.

Take it easy, the build can make all the content end game.

"
rob11605 wrote:
I am just starting on the pc and this will be my first build! Could you possibly update the skill tree with levels? So I know what's important to start going for first please!

"
McPumpkin wrote:
For those who did the Scion ascendancy, what order did you put your points?

It is done. You can see it in the post, Skill tree.
Last edited by smelcami on Dec 28, 2017, 8:52:19 AM
Hmm, im actually playing a low life version of this build (did it for the lolz) with pain attunement etc etc (30% extra spell damage) plus all the damage nodes and pretty good gear (6-link shavs and so on) Still I end up at 38k tooltip with golem out. Either im retarded or something wierd is goin on here.
"
Altheone wrote:
Hmm, im actually playing a low life version of this build (did it for the lolz) with pain attunement etc etc (30% extra spell damage) plus all the damage nodes and pretty good gear (6-link shavs and so on) Still I end up at 38k tooltip with golem out. Either im retarded or something wierd is goin on here.

Shav is only 10% spell while kaoms is 40%fire. Elemental damage with attacks don't work with spells. What's the point of cremation in 6l ? Astramentis doesnt scale well vd damage. You don't use atziri promise also.
"
"
Altheone wrote:

Shav is only 10% spell while kaoms is 40%fire. Elemental damage with attacks don't work with spells. What's the point of cremation in 6l ? Astramentis doesnt scale well vd damage. You don't use atziri promise also.

Yeah thats true with the chest. Ring is only there for some energy shield and resists atm. Going to change amulet aswell. Isnt this how people link cremation?
Last edited by Altheone on Dec 28, 2017, 9:26:00 AM
"
Altheone wrote:
"
"
Altheone wrote:

Yeah thats true with the chest. Ring is only there for some energy shield and resists atm. Going to change amulet aswell. Isnt this how people link cremation?

No cremation replace bodyswap for bosses if u need more damage. You can use power charge on crit though. Check if your attack speed is near 4 because below you loose dps and over 4 too.
"

No cremation replace bodyswap for bosses if u need more damage. You can use power charge on crit though. Check if your attack speed is near 4 because below you loose dps and over 4 too.

Thanks Tracehunter for helping answer the questions. It is appreciated
Last edited by smelcami on Dec 28, 2017, 11:00:06 AM
i assume it cannot do ele reflect maps.
"
Delpnaz wrote:

No, you would be instantly dead.
"
smelcami wrote:
"
Delpnaz wrote:

Yep, that's a mistake you only make once, trust me.

"Oh let's run this unID'd corrupted T14 map, as long as there's no reflect I'm fine". Instantly exploded on the first mob :D

10/10 would do again for the lol factor though.
"
NayleenMT wrote:
"
smelcami wrote:
"
Delpnaz wrote:

Yep, that's a mistake you only make once, trust me.

"Oh let's run this unID'd corrupted T14 map, as long as there's no reflect I'm fine". Instantly exploded on the first mob :D

10/10 would do again for the lol factor though.

Hahaha of mistakes is learned xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info