[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
I have some problems with damage. I can easily do uberlab and atziri (not uber), but t15 maps and guardians are too hard for me. I have 200k+ damage on tooltip and I have the same end game gear as in the guide exept elder amulet. I have jewellery with flat phys damage, enchant, expensive jewels. And I cant even do guardians or shaper. What is the problem?

Your profile is not properly public, so no way to view your character :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
migpimp wrote:
Can someone please check my character I dont know where else i can improve with all my flash/buffs on i can only get 760k ish damage.

Your gear is mostly decent.

I would throw the talisman in the bin, rarity is so lol.

A great deal of damage in this build comes via good rings and amulets. This is a tricky issue, since some of us play with Koam's Roots, some with Loreweave, some with rare helms and boots etc. So just how you achieve the INTEL and RESISTS required really comes down to how you chose to deal with the above.

Apart from the silly rarity, you seem to be trying to scale fire damage. I am entirely sure how your POB looks, but I suspect you can find decent rings and amulets that have flat phsy, some sort of crit etc along with the usual life/resists (a bit of chaos res on one piece can help a lot too)

As for guardians and such. This build is primarily an easy mod lab farmer, which just happens to be able to do all content (Uber Atziri will always be a bit iffy heheh)

This build is by no means immortal. For example Minotaur (unless mods are off the chart rippy) should be fairly easy with something like an Astral Plate. Unless he crits you heavily or you do something silly like move and he burrows etc. Now other guardians will always require attention to the mechanics: Pheonix will destroy you if you do not move out of his AOE, Chimera adds (especially snakes) can destroy you if you are silly enough to aggro too many (I hit each mob as they emerge and WW to next corner etc. In other words certain guardians and bosses require a little bit of care with mechanics.

You should bear in mind that while the build author has provided a great tree with suggested gear, a great many of the pieces are personal choice.

A starkonja for example might help with higher level encounters. I use a Loreweave for example for mapping and a brass dome for lab. I have not tried an Abyssus, but I may well do so later. In other words experiment a little and try to improve and tailor the build in the way that works for you.

My gear is fairly decent, I use a watchers eye with crit + immune to ele weak while purity of elements is up, so I am 80% base resists and do not need to cover ele weak (109). Many others using this build template take slightly different approaches. Some cover resists via a rare helm or boots (which free up damage on rings/amulets)

I love belt of the deceiver btw :)

Anyway mate, as I said initially, there is nothing drastically wrong with you gear.
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"
I have some problems with damage. I can easily do uberlab and atziri (not uber), but t15 maps and guardians are too hard for me. I have 200k+ damage on tooltip and I have the same end game gear as in the guide exept elder amulet. I have jewellery with flat phys damage, enchant, expensive jewels. And I cant even do guardians or shaper. What is the problem?

My fault. I have steam client. So now my profile is correct
"
НAZE wrote:
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"

My fault. I have steam client. So now my profile is correct

I do not see any major issue with your gear.

Unless you have done guardian/shaper easy on some other chars THIS LEAGUE, I suspect you simply need to brush up on mechanics. You should be able to handle guardians with that setup.
Hey guys i need help

I don't understand how crit calculation works on PoB

With the same setup PoB shows 95% effective Crit Chance while the ingame tooltip shows 50% Crit Chance.

When i use Increased Critical Strike Support it doesn't give me more damage in PoB because my Crit Chance is caped and therefor i use Crit Damage Support in PoB. But ingame the Crit Chance Gem gives me way more Damage then the Crit Damage Gem.

I don't know which one to trust

https://pastebin.com/qdR8290w
"
Drilon wrote:
Hey guys i need help

I don't understand how crit calculation works on PoB

With the same setup PoB shows 95% effective Crit Chance while the ingame tooltip shows 50% Crit Chance.

When i use Increased Critical Strike Support it doesn't give me more damage in PoB because my Crit Chance is caped and therefor i use Crit Damage Support in PoB. But ingame the Crit Chance Gem gives me way more Damage then the Crit Damage Gem.

I don't know which one to trust

https://pastebin.com/qdR8290w

I removed oskarm, watcher's eye and diamond flask for testing in PoB.
Your total crit chance should then be ~25% (6% +300% tree/gear).

But your first "ring - steel ring" increases crit chance in PoB to about 90%.
Reason: you wrote "+23%", which increases the base crit of 6% to 29% (that's not how it works).
If I remove it, all is as it should be.

-> ingame tooltip is right, you used a wrong notation on your steel ring.

-> You definetely still rely on your diamond flask, and maybe inc crit strikes gem is still a good idea (even though it most certainly provides less DpS than any of the other support gems, I like consistent crits).

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Apr 14, 2018, 4:46:42 AM
can i use belly of the beast with this build sir?
"
kurisuchan17 wrote:
can i use belly of the beast with this build sir?

A belly would work perfectly fine.

This build allows a lot of freedom, depending on personal preference and individual skill choices later on. I personally use a Loreweave for example.

With any chest piece, the main criteria is are you able to cover resistenes (coupled with rings/ammy) and of course covering intel.
Can someone help me with my build please? I've put a decent amount of currency into the build so far but I just feel pretty squishy only sitting at 5300 life and just feel overall my damage is low. Unflasked my cleave DPS to shaper/elder with maim from totem and assassins mark is only 483k. What do I need to upgrade next? I want to beat all of the content with this build I just don't know what to upgrade, any help is appreciated.

Can someone help me with my build please? I've put a decent amount of currency into the build so far but I just feel pretty squishy only sitting at 5300 life and just feel overall my damage is low. Unflasked my cleave DPS to shaper/elder with maim from totem and assassins mark is only 483k. What do I need to upgrade next? I want to beat all of the content with this build I just don't know what to upgrade, any help is appreciated.

Edit: My hideout tooltip is only 374k.
Last edited by Pink31 on Apr 16, 2018, 3:51:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info