[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
VenGanZa9 wrote:

Your rings and ammy are not exactly resist powerhouses :)

With Kaom's you easily cap resists if you pay attention to resists, certainly you are not going to find such rings for 1c, but you should not be paying too much either. Now rings with resists, life AND damage mods, well that gets a bit more expensive.

Remember that you are gaining resists based on endurance charges (6 or 8 depending on tree you chose) and since these are pretty much perma, you should be able to achieve double cap (109 ressits) without too much fuss.

I suggest you try to add a little chaos resist if possible, since even with chaos res from ascendancy a little bit more helps in certain encounters (HELLO CHIMERA SNAKE ADDS!)

I am not saying resists or intel is easy to properly cap, but it is not too difficult either. You may well have to use live search on POE to snag just the item you want.

Which slot do you think most desperately needs replacing in your opinion?
Now im 83lvl doing pretty well... farming maps and currency and kill bosses pretty fast without using almost any life flask... only mana drops faster than reg. but its fine when i summon totem he smash everyone and helps me to clean map even faster.

Im just wondering what should i change? Pls check my char RealDonaldJtrump. :D
going to play this next league. i think i go for preserverance though.
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
Now im 83lvl doing pretty well... farming maps and currency and kill bosses pretty fast without using almost any life flask... only mana drops faster than reg. but its fine when i summon totem he smash everyone and helps me to clean map even faster.

You don't have Life & Mana Leech skilled. It's right next to Vitality Void. With that you don't have any mana issues at all. You can check my character for a couple of cheap uniques to make this build run smoothly up to map tier 10/uber lab.
What is better enchantment for Starkonja Head - cleave atttack speed or cleave damage?
Last edited by GrommetPOE on Apr 5, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
"
"

You don't have Life & Mana Leech skilled. It's right next to Vitality Void. With that you don't have any mana issues at all. You can check my character for a couple of cheap uniques to make this build run smoothly up to map tier 10/uber lab.

What he said.

I am running Hatred, Heradl of Ash + Purity of Elements (level 4 enchance and +1 socekted gloves and I have 62 mana free.

Provided you have the mana leech node, you will not have an issue mate.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
Higgly wrote:
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:

Your rings and ammy are not exactly resist powerhouses :)

With Kaom's you easily cap resists if you pay attention to resists, certainly you are not going to find such rings for 1c, but you should not be paying too much either. Now rings with resists, life AND damage mods, well that gets a bit more expensive.

Remember that you are gaining resists based on endurance charges (6 or 8 depending on tree you chose) and since these are pretty much perma, you should be able to achieve double cap (109 ressits) without too much fuss.

I suggest you try to add a little chaos resist if possible, since even with chaos res from ascendancy a little bit more helps in certain encounters (HELLO CHIMERA SNAKE ADDS!)

I am not saying resists or intel is easy to properly cap, but it is not too difficult either. You may well have to use live search on POE to snag just the item you want.

Which slot do you think most desperately needs replacing in your opinion?

I am too drunk to look again as your gear.

Just remember, you need to make sure your INTEL is covered, so apart from that improve the life/resists on rings amulets as you are able to.

At this stage of the league rings and such are much cheaper.

Of course you cannot look to GG rings with major damage mods + resists and life at this stage.

Your goal should be to be able to use KAOM'S ROOT, while still covering INTEL/RESISTS from rings/ammy.

You know better than me what you need (109 is double cap).

All I can say is you should be able to cover resists without too much fuss, and you should not have to pay too much to do so.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"

Ok first you need a 5 or 6link chest, that will boost your damage. Then you should be able to cover all your resistances with Boots and gloves and one ring and if you can't then maybe run Purity of Elements.

Your left Ring is completely useless i don't know why someone would wear that ring?? No LIFE low res and no damage, your right ring is the same. Also your amulet has no life.

What to look for on Jewellery: Physical damage, Crit chance, crit Multi, extra Cold, Fire, Lightning or Chaos damage or life.

The most damage you can get out of your gear is with jewellery.
Ever since someone in this thread called me out, I had to figure it out myself. I had to respec my toon and build it the way the original post (followed the tree) but I'm a bit worried about my resistances.
and Can anyone tell me why the "Onslaught on hit while you have Fortify" doesn't seem to show on my status bar(place where the flask and other buffs shows) while wearing the Perseverance Belt. I also happen to have +1 to Maximum Endurance charge in my The Deceiver Belt. And Im also trying out the The Magnate Belt

can i use blade flurry instead cleave ? give me best gem links for that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info