[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
Can someone help me with my build please? I've put a decent amount of currency into the build so far but I just feel pretty squishy only sitting at 5300 life and just feel overall my damage is low. Unflasked my cleave DPS to shaper/elder with maim from totem and assassins mark is only 483k. What do I need to upgrade next? I want to beat all of the content with this build I just don't know what to upgrade, any help is appreciated.

Edit: My hideout tooltip is only 374k.

I am not in game right now, so I cannot check my HO dps to compare.

Your gear looks ok.

Certainly a Cleave attack speed enchant would help your helm, and you could play with rings/ammy for more damage. An enchant with attack speed on another Koam's would only help with map clears, so that isn't an issue.

I am too busy to check your tree and gems, but my profile is public so you can look at my setup and compare.

I am using a Loreweave (I just bought a +1 socketed gems one) and I currently use Starkonjas. I am hoping to replace it with a top notch rare helm with life and heavy resists, so I can then replace my rings/ammy with more solid damage items.

All I can say is I just finished 40/40 challenges, and I have ONLY used this build all league. I plan to pimp it out yet more, but that will require some gear changes as memtioned previously, along with 21/20 gems. I also get a jewel slot next level up (95) and that will be another good damage boost.

I am sitting at 6k life right now.

I had a friend run uber elder for me, mainly because I wanted it done and did not want to brick a set, but I will try him later.

I find the guardians a bit harder than previous league builds (Dark Pack especially). The snake adds in Chimera are a nightmare, however mostly I do guardians deathless, and red elder is a joke. Pretty much every map up to T15 is straight forward. I reckon even if I had 5k life I would still get the job done in maps without too much fuss.

Certainly damage "feels" less than builds I have used in previous leagues (Molten Strike etc), but it is hard to judge. Normally all my builds end up costing around 200-250ex by the time I am finished with them, and I have only spent perhaps 70ex into this so far (remember +1 loreweave and watchers eyes are not cheap)

From here I know what I have to do, stack tons of damage on rings and amulet, but for that I have cover resists + attributes (intel), and rather than doing on Koam's and lose an asecendecy, I will replace the helm and free up damage slots on accessories that way.

Shaper you should no issue with this build, but remember Shaper is "mechanics". Sure it requires damage, but more than anything it is knowing the fight. From memory Mathil kiilled Shaper with 1k DPS on some crap build. Mere mortals like you and me need a bit more life lol, but I assure you Shaper is not an issue. Uber Elder however is an insanely hard fight mechanically, so much going and very little leeway to mess up. The guy who carried me usually can do it deathless, but even he has nightmare scenarios in Uber Elder.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Have thoroughly enjoyed playing Ahn's Might Jugg this league. Thank you very much for sharing the build and guide!
Nice build, mate. Killed shaper yesterday on a 11ex gear.

I have 2 questions here:
1) What is better, both Ahns 30%, or one 30% and another one with Culling Strike corruption?
2) Is it even a good idea to run Taste of Hate instead of lion's roar or even as 4th damage flask?
Last edited by Bashirskiy on Apr 23, 2018, 9:34:03 PM
Nice build!
Last edited by Didgedelik on Apr 19, 2018, 3:23:54 PM
Tankiest I've ever felt lol

Nice build. Made some personal changes to it to be more tanky since I do more than enough damage.

Less than 8ex on gear.
Last edited by Rhodneyson on Apr 20, 2018, 5:53:17 AM
Im dealing only about 180k dmg... well i farm pretty fast (i stop alot to colect stuffs), but still its pretty fast... easy farming 10-12lvl maps... just need to be careful sometimes. But i would like to get atleast 500k atleast for start... i dont think i could kill 15-16lvl map bosses with this gear... mby someone can give me some link for rings etc?
nice build bro, im liking it so far
Thank you so much for sharing the build. I've gotten most of the main necessities with 50c.

As this is my first time being serious on POE (my first chac was lv 28, 4 years ago lol) I am wondering if I can clear uber lab with my current gears?

Can you help to provide some advice on what I should focus next please.

Thanks again for the build, really a good intro to POE world!
This cleave build definitely has more dps than EE's Ichimongi cleave build. Due to this, I tried some other end game challenges. Normal Atziri is a joke. Done up to T13 Elder and that was also easy. I finally had all frags for the Alluring Abyss. I could have made some easy money but I have never tried Uber Atziri since I started playing 4 years ago. I am fairly casual. Well, all fights here were a wake up call. It was fun to try though. Just need more dps and defense. My PoB dps buffed is almost 700k currently. I will admit my keyboard dodge skills aren't great either. This build can do it I just need to quality some more gems, get some more defenses and practice the uber fights more.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
This cleave build definitely has more dps than EE's Ichimongi cleave build. Due to this, I tried some other end game challenges. Normal Atziri is a joke. Done up to T13 Elder and that was also easy. I finally had all frags for the Alluring Abyss. I could have made some easy money but I have never tried Uber Atziri since I started playing 4 years ago. I am fairly casual. Well, all fights here were a wake up call. It was fun to try though. Just need more dps and defense. My PoB dps buffed is almost 700k currently. I will admit my keyboard dodge skills aren't great either. This build can do it I just need to quality some more gems, get some more defenses and practice the uber fights more.

There is no such thing as "T13 Elder", any red Elder is the same level irrespective of what red map he appears on. White, yellow or red Elder are always the highest level possible for their respective map types. Good job beating him.

Do not worry you find Uber Atziri a nightmare. For most builds she is harder than Shaper. Very few builds can tank her flameblast and the split phase can be majorly nasty too. Uber Atziri is all about mechanics and very precise positioning. I am sure you realize by now that the Elder Guardians require careful understanding of mechanics also, and Uber Elder: well he is a nightmare :)

This build is capable of everything in the game, however fights such as Uber Atziri are very unforgiving. I have 6k life for example and quite a bit of dps, but even if I had 9k life, one mistake and Uber Atziri would nuke me.

Anyway, half the fun of this game is challenging ourselves right? Would be boring if all encounters were trivial. I wish you lots of luck in your quest to vanquish the hardest bosses and hope you fine-tune and improve this build as much as you can to extract all the fun possible out of it.

Good luck mate!
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Last edited by VenGanZa9 on Apr 29, 2018, 5:18:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info