[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"
Dicee89 wrote:
in what point its optional to reroll end game build? Playing hc tho...

I would be VERY careful in hard core, not sure if I would reroll.

Build is strong, but unless chaos resist is beefed up, it is still quite possible to RIP to hard content.

Ok. how would you continue with build after getting the tree befor end game tree, i'm spot right now that i'm not sure where to use my points :D
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"
Dicee89 wrote:

Build is strong, but unless chaos resist is beefed up, it is still quite possible to RIP to hard content.

and atm i'm sitting with 8 endu charges, i was thinking that when i hit 90 i drop the up templar one and the life nodes there and go for ranger life nodes + fatal blade or brutal blade. witch one is better dps boost... in that way i only loose 1 endu charge so then i have 7 and i loose something like 30-40 str, but the life i gain back on herbalism wheel... is the 1 endu charge so big that i should not loose it over brutal or fatal blade?
"
SCamera wrote:

The way multistrike works is that it rolls everything (ie crit, accuracy, ruthless) once for all three strikes as in if you hit a critical strike roll all three hits will crit. While it doesn't affect the first 2 multistrikes it still affects all three hits of the third multistrike meaning it will still apply to 1 in 3 of your attacks and is effectively a ~37% more damage multiplier when dealing with bosses. I would hardly call that useless as it will still give a nice increase in single target damage especially if your crit is consistent enough to hit the critical strikes on ruthless.

Added fire damage might show more damage with the in game tooltip but the tooltip damage doesn't factor in monster resistances which is going to reduce your actual damage. Besides that the tooltip in game is mostly unreliable and, while path of building isn't perfect or the be all end all when it comes to damage, I find it's more reliable for giving you an idea on where your damage should be. Maim or increased critical damage will still be your best alternative gems for ruthless.

I totally get that and understand what you say. The problem i have with Ruthless is, that it's not consistent damage. I am used to kite Atziri down in 1 sec but with Ruthless she managed to go in healing mode. I tried that 3 times and every time she managed to do that where as before when she popped up i terminated her in 1 second. And i recognized that also with map bosses.

I don't rely on tooltip damage. Path of Building is really good but it's not perfect. For example when i switch Multistrike with Faster Attack it gives me 34k more damage but we all know that's wrong.

I guess i have to experiment with different combinations to see what i like more.
Uber elder (SHELDER) done!! :D
i m very happy with this build!
all end game content done!

i faield two times, and i killed in third with 6 portals.
I will post a video of the fight in next hrs!

Can confirm build works on uber elder :>
"
Dicee89 wrote:
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"
Dicee89 wrote:

and atm i'm sitting with 8 endu charges, i was thinking that when i hit 90 i drop the up templar one and the life nodes there and go for ranger life nodes + fatal blade or brutal blade. witch one is better dps boost... in that way i only loose 1 endu charge so then i have 7 and i loose something like 30-40 str, but the life i gain back on herbalism wheel... is the 1 endu charge so big that i should not loose it over brutal or fatal blade?

Well for me, six endurance charges is close enough to cap that it works well and allows me focus on damage.

In your case, I would probably keep the seven and use points over 90-92 to look for some damage and efficient life/dmg mitigation.

I think Herbalism and Fatal Blade are pretty solid.

You know yourself in HC, while it is not real HC like D3 (which is shit) it is still HC. My philosophy in HC is do everything you can to ensure you survive fights, but even more than gear/tree, is comes down to picking your battles and not pushing some fight or risky mod when you can avoid them :)

I do not bother in HC in POE, but if I did, then certainly I can see this build would be very much viable, even on harder content.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
I just ripped to phys reflect, dont do it kids. :(
Started this build in HC and started to farm lab at 78. Cleave was fine, but decided to switch to bladeflurry. It's so much faster for lab. With cleave I had troubles when boosting 1 person if there were lietunats because they would just walk up and die.

I am still using Ahn's might in main hand and Death's hand in off hand. If Izaro doesn't have any dmg red (Garg, charges) he dies to 2x 6charged Bladeflurrys and my gear is trash, maybe 25c

For Fortify I use one The Vigil jewel and Vigilant strike, gives ~24 second fortify.

e: just did a 2 man carry with Lietunats and max charges at 81.
Last edited by Hilllo on Mar 26, 2018, 2:17:11 PM
Been running this on BHC with great sucess, level 80 and going up. I'm suggesting to not use cleave though, the threshhold jewel is jackshit and so is the aoe of the cleave, instead replace that jewel slot with a good life/crit/dmg jewel.

Instead i'd recommend going reave/blade flurry(for single target). You can swap BM on your whirling blades 3L for fortify instead and gain fortify in that way.

Playing with reave + inc aoe (conc aoe is not really needed for me right now) + 8 endurance charges and unyielding and you will have screen wide aoe for very satisfying game play.

I'm also running blood rage, despite no frenzy charges it still provides 20% increased attack speed and life leech.

And lastly i'd suggest running iron reflexes (2 points away) because starkonja + oskarm gives evasion and kaom's root kinda removes all dodging capabilities, so might as well get some good phys mitigation and vaal pact for increased surviveability.

I did a short showcase video on my character here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0YSbTW_TFA

Edit: I'd recommend to put vaal reave in your 4L warchief setup as well to gain 8 stacks of reave (not shown on video) for almost double the AOE.
Last edited by Buiaka on Mar 27, 2018, 6:13:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info