[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Finally I got my Belly of the Beast 6 Linked!

With my current gear and Jewels I got 1.33M Total DPS according to PoB ! :)

Sort of a sidetrack but does anyone else here sort of not bother with ice golem?

It gives me a decent amount of crit but in anything over a T6 it dies when something even looks at it.

I feel like the 10+ times I respawn it in a map sort of outweighs the crit.

So I cave and add a buff support to the golem?
Hey guys, did anyone try swapping ruthless for elemental damage with attacks? Tooltip dps sky rockets with hatred and herald of ash on but I doubt if it is effective? I really can't tell the difference since I'm t9 range blasting mobs.

Thanks for the great build, its a huge success!
Last edited by fallenwar7 on Mar 27, 2018, 1:35:39 PM
Thanks for the build! So much fun to slash thro game with this.

Where do we need enduring cry? We can maintain charges pretty well. Is it for the boss fights 1vs1 situation to get one charge before whirling in? Are shaper and uber elder doable without it?
"
Buzj wrote:

Where do we need enduring cry? We can maintain charges pretty well. Is it for the boss fights 1vs1 situation to get one charge before whirling in? Are shaper and uber elder doable without it?

EC activation gives life regen.
"
Curtsie wrote:
Sort of a sidetrack but does anyone else here sort of not bother with ice golem?

It gives me a decent amount of crit but in anything over a T6 it dies when something even looks at it.

I feel like the 10+ times I respawn it in a map sort of outweighs the crit.

So I cave and add a buff support to the golem?

a good 90% of players put their golem on a cast when damage taken setup.
Last edited by notwisted on Mar 27, 2018, 5:15:22 PM
Hey, wanted to stop with the lurking and say thanks for the guide. Enjoyed playing this character the most so far this season!

I feel as though my marauder is more squishy than he should be, and if not, certainly more than I'm comfortable with. I was hoping to get some advice on what I could improve in my set up, or at least narrow down that it's actually my playstyle that sucks. -_-

Spoiler

Thanks peoples!
Taying this one out... cant say much because im only 36lvl, but i already like it... not big fan with melee classes... atleast atm slow a/s, but lets see what will be at lvl 70 or 80.
"
Curtsie wrote:
"
Buzj wrote:

EC activation gives life regen.

Isnt that ~400 regen a bit low to be actually usefull?
"
notwisted wrote:

a good 90% of players put their golem on a cast when damage taken setup.

Not on this build you don't, no free slots for that :)

Crit chance is fairly important, and unless you achieve fairly high numbers using good rings/amulets and perhaps somethng like Loreweave, the Ice Golem helps a lot.

I do not find recasting him all that painful, even in Minotaur where he dies very damn fast, I will perhaps swap mine for leap slam once I achieve bit crit numbers from gear changes I am close to implementing.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info