[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
JonathanPDX wrote:
When you calculate your resists, do you factor in 4% per endurance charge or do you aim for 75% in hideout with 0 charges? I'm at a max of 8 charges now, not sure if that means I only need to shoot for 43 in each element instead of 75.

Thanks!

general rule of thumb for poe: ALWAYS aim for capped res after story(act10) it's how they balance the game. and do it b4 end. charge. that way you are over capped with them.
Last edited by notwisted on Mar 22, 2018, 11:55:42 PM
"
DEadrogue771 wrote:
I'm currently struggling sometimes in certain maps, what modifiers should I watch out for with this build? Also if someone could look at my character page and give me some pointers on what i should improve that would be a great help. Really enjoying this build so far though! Thanks all.

now I havnt taken this build to maps so take this win a grain of salt.

I would watch out for phys reflect // ele reflect and no regen

(we are phys // phys to ele conversion built so the reflect will be harsh unless you are geared for it (see pantheon and rings that give % less reflect dmg)

no regen just feels shitty unless you have mana leech or use blood magic w/ leech otherwise bring a health pot.

as for other mods you really will need to play and see. so.e mobs have 1shot mechanics that you litteraly need to dodge to not die to. also you should have >5k ehp to feel comfy on maps up too around T13 ish.. depends on your playstyle. I can't check your gear atm (I'm at work) but I'll have a look of I remember when I get home. GL buddy.

also it's worth pointing out that this is an uberlab runner with mapping capabilities. so mapping may feel bad in general compared to other builds.
Last edited by notwisted on Mar 22, 2018, 11:55:20 PM
Defeated shaper for the first time this league with this build, made some changes to fit my comfort. Here is the gear that I used in the battle they're not the final ones yet so I'm still polishing some rough edges with my version of this build. This build configuration will reach the more amount of DPS and possibly more life with better abyss jewels in comparison with the oskarms one. Alternatives for the belt would be a stygian vise or a darkness enthroned. I'm confident that this build can defeat uber elder, just need to replace both herald and arctic armor for a level 20 purity of ice. Feel free to ask me any questions about this configuration.
Last edited by Magnifque on Mar 23, 2018, 9:40:44 AM
"
notwisted wrote:

I would watch out for phys reflect // ele reflect and no regen

(we are phys // phys to ele conversion built so the reflect will be harsh unless you are geared for it (see pantheon and rings that give % less reflect dmg)

no regen just feels shitty unless you have mana leech or use blood magic w/ leech otherwise bring a health pot.

as for other mods you really will need to play and see. so.e mobs have 1shot mechanics that you litteraly need to dodge to not die to. also you should have >5k ehp to feel comfy on maps up too around T13 ish.. depends on your playstyle. I can't check your gear atm (I'm at work) but I'll have a look of I remember when I get home. GL buddy.

also it's worth pointing out that this is an uberlab runner with mapping capabilities. so mapping may feel bad in general compared to other builds.

Phys reflect a big no no, but ele you can just turn off Hatred/Herald easy peasy. No regen is fine as long as you are mindful of the need to hit a mob with mana available. No other mod is problematic on any tier as long as you take care not to overextend (popping a breach + an abyss with a zillion mobs coming in is not good for you :)

While this build is advertised as a lab runner that can map, I tend disagree. This build is perfectly able to map and map hard. The clear speed is easily as good as many other similar melee chars and the extra area of Ahn's might helps a lot here. Of course whirling blades on blood magic is always a fairly nippy skill :)

OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
I believe that this question has been asked before, but can't remember / find what the final verdict was :)

Just found a Magnate belt and decided to roll the dice and upgrade it to The Tactician.

With my current gear (see spoiler below) I go from 220k DPS (Hatred & HoA) to 226.6k DPS. And this is without the 60% Crit when you have atleast 200 INT.

Would it be worth changing to The Tactician, if you can reach the 200 INT? or is Intimidate too good to miss?

Edit:
Also would it hurt too much if I loose the Endurance Charge on belt? I feel like it's too expensive to gamble a Vaal Orb on The Tactician :)

My Current Gear
Last edited by Wertron on Mar 23, 2018, 2:16:23 PM
"

I would watch out for phys reflect // ele reflect

Phys reflect a big no no, but ele you can just turn off Hatred/Herald easy peasy. No regen is fine as long as you are mindful of the need to hit a mob with mana available. No other mod is problematic on any tier as long as you take care not to overextend (popping a breach + an abyss with a zillion mobs coming in is not good for you :)

Hatred and HoA can not be reflected

"

Would it be worth changing to The Tactician, if you can reach the 200 INT? or is Intimidate too good to miss?

Edit:
Also would it hurt too much if I loose the Endurance Charge on belt? I feel like it's too expensive to gamble a Vaal Orb on The Tactician :)

You could try with Brute Force Solution gem to reach 200int

I would not gambel that nice Belt.5 endurance charges are ok but i would not go below that.

I have 40% increased Global physical Damage on my Magnate and if i upgrade would that number change? and if i have +1 endurance charge on my belt would that change too? Does upgrading reroll everything or just add intelligence and %crit strike chance?

Last edited by Drilon on Mar 23, 2018, 2:48:58 PM
I killed shaper today with 2 deaths(totally my fault!). Build is very strong also I dont understand why people complain about mapping. It's such a great build for mapping too if u are well geared!

There's my setup:

Good luck everyone!
"
Drilon wrote:
"

Edit:

You could try with Brute Force Solution gem to reach 200int

I would not gambel that nice Belt.5 endurance charges are ok but i would not go below that.

I have 40% increased Global physical Damage on my Magnate and if i upgrade would that number change? and if i have +1 endurance charge on my belt would that change too? Does upgrading reroll everything or just add intelligence and %crit strike chance?

Mine didn't change in regards to Global Physical damage and Strength.
So I believe that the original stats in The Magnate, will stay the same, when it gets upgraded.

I'm not sure if you can upgrade the belt, if it's corrupted, but I haven't tried :)

Edit:
With Brute Force Solution, I have to respec some points, since I'd loose too much DPS when I replace my only rare jewel (the two other are mandatory for the build)

But I decided to craft some INT on one of my rings, and picking a +30 INT node from the tree (only required a single respec point).

With Belt of the Deceiver : 220k DPS
With The Tactician : 240.5k DPS

Crit goes from 52% to 57.5% without Golem.
I have lost some HP, Intimidate and 1 Endurance Charge, but only time will tell if it was a bad trade :)

Luckily it's easy and cheap to revert back to my previous setup ^_^
Last edited by Wertron on Mar 23, 2018, 3:40:19 PM

"

So I believe that the original stats in The Magnate, will stay the same, when it gets upgraded.

I'm not sure if you can upgrade the belt, if it's corrupted, but I haven't tried :)

Ok so i have The Great mind of the North, what do i need to do now to upgrade my Belt?
"
Drilon wrote:

"

Ok so i have The Great mind of the North, what do i need to do now to upgrade my Belt?

"
Kill Hector Titucius, Eternal Servant in The Bath House in Act 8 while holding The Magnate

Remember that you don't have to equip the belt, to achieve the upgrade.

As I said before, I'm not sure if you can upgrade the belt, if it's corrupted. But I guess it's worth a try, since it's " cheapest" to get +1 Endurance Charge on it while it's still a Magnate belt ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info