Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Ruthless Support can no longer support Channelled skills.

WHY ?? may be need delete this gem ?
I don't get all the whine. Reminds me of playing WoW. A skill gets nerfed and everybody is whining "whaa whaa my build is dead whaa whaa" and next raid the build is still in the top 3 in damage.

Just calm down everybody!

There are some pretty neat changes in this patch. Also more changes are anounced for 3.1.x versions and 3.2.0.

I am excited.
"
W_Avaricta_W wrote:
I don't get all the whine. Reminds me of playing WoW. A skill gets nerfed and everybody is whining "whaa whaa my build is dead whaa whaa" and next raid the build is still in the top 3 in damage.

My favorite build is nerfed so much it won't be able to work AT ALL. And all other builds I've considered interesting also nerfed hard. And all we have is a promise. You remember, like this one:
> We have a decent list of buffs to go with it, which will be posted tomorrow in the full patch notes!
And what we got? Big fat NOTHING. What makes you think that those promises are not lies too? Yes, LIE. They already knew they have no buffs for this patch at that moment.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Whine, whine, whine! Bunch of snot-nosed, 12 year old brats with butt-hurt pussies. Turn in your man-cards, uninstall PoE, and go play something else. Better yet, start your own company and create a game half as good as PoE, so you can then start having to deal with other butt-hurt pussy snot-noses telling you you suck when every decision you make doesn't fit their every whim and desire.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
JugJugJug wrote:
Whine, whine, whine! Bunch of snot-nosed, 12 year old brats with butt-hurt pussies. Turn in your man-cards, uninstall PoE, and go play something else. Better yet, start your own company and create a game half as good as PoE, so you can then start having to deal with other butt-hurt pussy snot-noses telling you you suck when every decision you make doesn't fit their every whim and desire.

Seems like the real 12 y old have just spoken.

Here a perfect example of one, which believe that flaming others is making his absolute lack of visions and understanding of the game - a valid forum point.

Great. Just as I love it.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Dec 7, 2017, 12:03:13 AM
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
"
JugJugJug wrote:

Seems like the real 12 y old have just spoken.

Here a perfect example of one, which believe that flaming others is making his absolute lack of visions and understanding of the game - a valid forum point.

Great. Just as I love it.

Corrections for you:
"12 year old HAS just spoken."
"Here IS a perfect example"
"which believe that flaming others is making his absolute lack of visions and understanding of the game - a valid forum point." ----so many grammar and syntax problems in this line that I don't even want to tackle it.

The point is my writing challenged friend, that GGG has made an awesome game and their job is NOT to cater to the loud-mouthed, disgruntled minority of players, but to make the best game they can for everybody. If you don't like it, then instead of telling GGG that they are stupid and wrong, just go somewhere else for your gaming entertainment.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
Anyone here who is happy about the fact that GGG nerfs skills that people like instead of bringing underplayed (and never played) skills up to the other skill levels doesn't see the big picture. Remember, people play ARPGs to build characters that eventually trivialize most content and feel powerful (fun). That's the entire point.

The community spends way too much time caring about what other builds people play and how they compare to their own. Competitive racing ruined this game.

This x10000 ..finally someone who get's it !

"
JugJugJug wrote:
If you don't like it, then instead of telling GGG that they are stupid and wrong, just go somewhere else for your gaming entertainment.

I get what you are saying.. i don't agree with the way you said it, but i get it.. but i quoted this part because i just want to tell you: Careful what you wish for....

There was another ARPG i loved to play .. i spend almost $1200 in 2 1/2 years playing it...

But then they started nerfing "fun" ... everything people were excited for got the nerf hammer... and then people , like you , said the exact same lines:

"You don't like it.. go somewhere else..."

That's what people did... game went downhill and recently server shut down...

Instead of telling people to quit or go somewhere else, wouldn't it be better for GGG to have people actually come into this game and enjoy it ? You know, happy people drop happy bills, which should make the company happy... Unhappy people don't open the wallet.
"
Fyndel wrote:
acuity nerfed feels so wrong

I'm fucking agree with you , i mean Vaal pact nerf is sooo fucking shit wrong , GGG what are you trying to do ? You are born with nerf..... ? :s
Last edited by Elf_97 on Dec 7, 2017, 1:20:27 AM
"
Clayton1403 wrote:
"
Anyone here who is happy about the fact that GGG nerfs skills that people like instead of bringing underplayed (and never played) skills up to the other skill levels doesn't see the big picture. Remember, people play ARPGs to build characters that eventually trivialize most content and feel powerful (fun). That's the entire point.

The community spends way too much time caring about what other builds people play and how they compare to their own. Competitive racing ruined this game.

This x10000 ..finally someone who get's it !

Well i agree too , + x 5000000....Compétitive and jealous feeling from people had always and will always ruin game , even for new game in the future, unfortunatly .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info