Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Knavt wrote:
And guys, pls stop whine, this is just 3.1. patch. They will balance it 3-4 times...

You mean further nerf things 3-4 times. At best they'll do the 1 step forward 2 steps back approach to balancing.
1 ancestral call
2 unearth
3 volataile death
4 spell cascade
5 volley
6 mirage archer
7 cremation
8 body swap
9 storm barrier

thats nine
there should be ten, right?
despair was said not to count.
what am i missing?
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Auras you have activated that are affecting you are no longer displayed in the buff bar as the skill icon shows which auras are active. Auras from other sources will still appear in your buff bar.

As a number of players above, I'm very concerned about this change too. I understand that in certain situations it can be very helpful (like auramancer while using Coruscating elixir), but in most cases it certainly will make troubles for average players.

Dear GGG!
Please, make this optional and let players choose whether they want see their own auras' buffs in buff line or not.

"
Midgaard12 wrote:
The amount of people crying is ridiculous. What surprises me though, is that most people doesn't seem to understand the necessity for these nerf's.

- Great work GGG, I can't wait to explore the new uniques!

ohh no sir, i understand the nerfs and to be honest i agree completely with every single one of these nerfs they were needed ! what i dont like and im upset about is to see no real change to balance
no buffs to worthless subclasses and no buffs to a wayyyyy too weak skills that nobody play anymore.
right now only few skills are worthy to carry you to late game contents like sunder /barrage.
when is the last time you saw someone really high lvl playing ice spear? or many other spells that are not bv/scouring ray
So why make Acuity Legacy and not the Baron? That IS the question....

I mean, i dont care about the nerfs - if it's got to be it's got to be. Rework the tree - great! More new stuff...

The thing i got a problem with is LACK OF TRUST. Will my next build be gutted and destroyed at a whim? What is the point of investing into gear if it will be nerfed and build destroyed.

Kinda kills the drive to make something new, seems pointless now - work hard, save, trade, save, buy - just to see all hard work go to shit with the next patch.

I will probably play Abyss of course but this patch is the biggest blow to trusting GGG. And without trust there is nothing else, really.

It is not the nerf, it is the not knowing - what will get nerfed next. Will it be my next build? What's the point of trying to make a build just to see it killed.... Not sure how many times I can go through it.

And yes, money talks - and I will NOT buy the next pack like I planned... just saying
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Dec 6, 2017, 4:51:17 PM
"
1 ancestral call
2 unearth
3 volataile death
4 spell cascade
5 volley
6 mirage archer
7 cremation
8 body swap
9 storm barrier

thats nine
there should be ten, right?
despair was said not to count.
what am i missing?

The part where they said they would reveal the last gem after the patch hit.
@GGG Did the player character finally get voices that respond to new Fall of Oriath events similar to pre-Oriath?

It feels very strange that a marauder would have absolutely nothing to say about going face to face with Kitava...
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
"
Nicksiren wrote:
PoE has been released for how many years and they still uses the same crappy Wall-of-Text format for patch notes? Come on GGG. Format the notes to make it easier for us mortals to read. I have to wipe the blood from my eyes after every patch.

You could do anything to make it easier. Some examples:
- expanding text boxes ("spoilers" boxes)
- use more headers and sub-headers
- use bold and italics more
- a more legible font
- double spaced lines *gasp*

My point? Please ditch the same format you've been using for years. PoE seems to be the only game which still uses the archaic Wall-of-Text style patch note style. Other games evolved their notes for a reason.

whats wrong with you? got out of here, lol.

I mean... my post is pretty self-explanatory. What do you not understand?
Maybe I'm missing one, but I thought there were 10 new skill gems being added. The patch notes show 9. (at least excluding Despair which in the Dev Manifesto said it didn't counter toward the 10).

Unearth
Cremation
Bodyswap
Volatile Dead
Storm Barrier Support
Volley Support
Spell Cascade Support
Ancestral Call Support
Mirage Archer Support

There's one support missing.
"
cmilles wrote:
Maybe I'm missing one, but I thought there were 10 new skill gems being added. The patch notes show 9. (at least excluding Despair which in the Dev Manifesto said it didn't counter toward the 10).

Unearth
Cremation
Bodyswap
Volatile Dead
Storm Barrier Support
Volley Support
Spell Cascade Support
Ancestral Call Support
Mirage Archer Support

There's one support missing.

Dude, i've been waiting for new melee (not ranged like bladeflurry) skills and all we get are support gems.
Last edited by shydo on Dec 6, 2017, 5:42:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info