Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Tsukuyomi_pl wrote:
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Auras you have activated that are affecting you are no longer displayed in the buff bar as the skill icon shows which auras are active. Auras from other sources will still appear in your buff bar.

As a number of players above, I'm very concerned about this change too. I understand that in certain situations it can be very helpful (like auramancer while using Coruscating elixir), but in most cases it certainly will make troubles for average players.

Dear GGG!
Please, make this optional and let players choose whether they want see their own auras' buffs in buff line or not.

Can you really not tell whether or not all your auras are running based on the amount of mana (or life if blood magic) you have reserved? Even when I ran a 7 aura build I never bothered looking for the aura icons on the buff bar...one quick glance at my mana ball told me instantly if all my auras were up or not.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Last edited by JugJugJug on Dec 6, 2017, 6:23:35 PM
i like how that nurf Vaal Power Siphon's (i know is really god right now) but thay keed sunder like it is :thinking:
I'm seriously tired of GGG dishing out garbage patches
Last edited by tomatofriend on Dec 6, 2017, 6:34:07 PM
Ruthless Support can no longer support Channelled skills.
Cyclone can no longer be supported by Ruthless Support.
Is this a subtle way of saying Cyclone is getting the channeling tag? Or is this wishful thinking on my part? Just thinking up some wacky things to link to cyclone cast while channeling. Perhaps preparing to make it channeled later, if not this patch?
If you are going to make the baron nerfs affect existing items, you should do the same for acuity. Don't see any reason why you hit existing versions of baron (and, in the past, voltaxic rift, consuming dark, etc.) but not acuity (which, I would argue, has a way stronger impact). Just sayin
Anyone here who is happy about the fact that GGG nerfs skills that people like instead of bringing underplayed (and never played) skills up to the other skill levels doesn't see the big picture. Remember, people play ARPGs to build characters that eventually trivialize most content and feel powerful (fun). That's the entire point.

The community spends way too much time caring about what other builds people play and how they compare to their own. Competitive racing ruined this game.
"
Anyone here who is happy about the fact that GGG nerfs skills that people like instead of bringing underplayed (and never played) skills up to the other skill levels doesn't see the big picture. Remember, people play ARPGs to build characters that eventually trivialize most content and feel powerful (fun). That's the entire point.

The community spends way too much time caring about what other builds people play and how they compare to their own. Competitive racing ruined this game.

I remember when I first started playing when Glacial Cascade was useful...now it's just a joke unless you're putting your neck in a noose.
ok u nerf Atziri..... i realy dont care cuz i dont use em ne way.
so why u keep (old) version in game????
booooooooooooooooooooooo
"
BarnabieBob wrote:
If you are going to make the baron nerfs affect existing items, you should do the same for acuity. Don't see any reason why you hit existing versions of baron (and, in the past, voltaxic rift, consuming dark, etc.) but not acuity (which, I would argue, has a way stronger impact). Just sayin

Let me put my tinfoil hat on and ....

Really?

Baron = cheap, acquities = expensive.

Changing acquities would upset too many $$$$ players who are active on reddit.

Overall these patch notes suuck, unless there is another set with the "buffs" included.. or even the new stash tab.

My 2 cents,
Matt.

There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info