Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

double post
Last edited by Elf_97 on Dec 7, 2017, 1:20:08 AM
99% of whiners who writes "goodbye GGG im going to play another game" will create a new characters on abyss league xD
Why we never get talisman from zana?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
"
JugJugJug wrote:
Whine, whine, whine! Bunch of snot-nosed, 12 year old brats with butt-hurt pussies. Turn in your man-cards, uninstall PoE, and go play something else. Better yet, start your own company and create a game half as good as PoE, so you can then start having to deal with other butt-hurt pussy snot-noses telling you you suck when every decision you make doesn't fit their every whim and desire.

Seems like the real 12 y old have just spoken.

Here a perfect example of one, which believe that flaming others is making his absolute lack of visions and understanding of the game - a valid forum point.

Great. Just as I love it.

Corrections for you:
"12 year old HAS just spoken."
"Here IS a perfect example"
"which believe that flaming others is making his absolute lack of visions and understanding of the game - a valid forum point." ----so many grammar and syntax problems in this line that I don't even want to tackle it.

The point is my writing challenged friend, that GGG has made an awesome game and their job is NOT to cater to the loud-mouthed, disgruntled minority of players, but to make the best game they can for everybody. If you don't like it, then instead of telling GGG that they are stupid and wrong, just go somewhere else for your gaming entertainment.

Well let me ask you this than,how were most of the changes around here made?Its the community feedback!Everybody feeds back their impressions,problems and suggestions and GGG tries to fix them,make them or remake them!
If he has a "Remark" to make,he belongs to the community and he writes it!How he does it is hes own busyness and who are you to tell him to find another game to play?If you don't like hes opinion just skip it!Regarding the grammar you dont expect us all to be native English speakers do you?Alone the GGG brand is NOT English!Stop bullying people just because they have their own opinion!
This just makes me realize tho how unfair the economy in standard is, i mean, come on, let's just say you got a Legacy Acuity, and you sell it for a mirror, which is like 200 exalts... Like, STD is pretty much another game at this point, i always loved STD, but this just pushed me over the edge, because, let say you're an average player who knows what he's doing, you do your research, get yourself like a top farmer build, or a fast Uber Lab farmer, or you flip or whatever, even doing the best of the best, i will say if you can farm like 10Ex a week consistenly, that's like, a very good player, a very good farmer, BUT EVEN THEN, just for the sake of argument let say he's even better and he get's like 50Ex a month, which i think is like waao, very advanced player, very reasonable ammount...
¿Are you mean to tell me that it is fair for someone to just do 1 fucking trade and get equal currency to that of a guy farming everyday for hours for 4 months?
I really disagree with STD economy at this point.
Even if you tell me like oohh noob git guud i make 100Ex a month, IS STILL 2 FUCKING MONTHS OF FARM DUDE, compared to 1 trade, is just too much of a gap... is just completely ridiculous at this point... ¿Why even bother?
I been playing in STD (not consistenly) since 2013, never touched a league, but after this...
I will either only play leagues or leave the game entirely, and i'm moving more towards the latter.....
Last edited by Exoddus93 on Dec 7, 2017, 5:33:03 AM
better delete those videos relating to build of the week series ... its a good basis for experience players but NOT for newcomers. since this is like a new path of exile launch open beta thingy
Last edited by tyr300 on Dec 7, 2017, 5:50:41 AM
"
GinJuice wrote:
"
1 ancestral call
2 unearth
3 volataile death
4 spell cascade
5 volley
6 mirage archer
7 cremation
8 body swap
9 storm barrier

thats nine
there should be ten, right?
despair was said not to count.
what am i missing?

The part where they said they would reveal the last gem after the patch hit.

They did, that? Must haved missed it then, thank you for response, I was really confused by this

also, its a shame that lightning tendrils weren´t shown, am actually intrested in playing them now.
Omg how can people compare 2 unique what are not in the same "league".The baron is maybe a mediocre expensive unique helmet at the start of the league, later its price falls down, and there is the acuity, what u can farm if u spend horrible much currency and if u have a lot of luck maybe u get one, because of its rare drop rate...I read somewhere, the drop rate is somewhere around 1:50.I would be pretty pissed off if ggg will nerf these stuffs...And whos crying?The people who doesnt have it, but what if u have them, u spend 100ex to get 2 pieces and then u can drop them out after the nerf?wouldnt u be mad,disappointed at ggg?
Last edited by slicchabib on Dec 7, 2017, 9:03:13 AM
Can we get more information on the Sunder bugfix, was it occuring often enough to give it much higher DPS or is it similiar to 3.0 damage after the fix? Was hoping to make a Sunder build for the first time this league.
Lion's Roar: Now only grants knockback to melee attacks during flask effect...... what we need on it now??? we can craft magic one and gain knockback
Last edited by mohammad2399 on Dec 7, 2017, 10:19:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info