Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Leprechaun83 wrote:
Dont get me wrong .... normaly i really agree with most stuff u do...

But seriously: WHO THE FU** decides the fact which items become legacy and which not!!!
For example: Acuity will become legacy - making the filthy rich even richer???
The baron will not become legacy... changing all existing versions!!!

Oh come one .... be fair guys .... Legacy items are ok ... but then at least grant this advantage to all existing items .... not just choose which ones u leave legacy and which not.

Really disapponted in your choosings.... thats not fair.

If the baron gets all versions changed ... then for god sake do the same to acuity!
Or just leave all existing items the way they are!!! This is so unfair ...
I thought u guys were cool :(

totally agree. assholes policy. I wanted to buy acuitis in a few days and now it costs 3 times more. but my disfavour became 3 times cheaper. where the hell is justice
Ruthless.
"
arcadnii wrote:
"
Leprechaun83 wrote:

But seriously: WHO THE FU** decides the fact which items become legacy and which not!!!

Oh come one .... be fair guys .... Legacy items are ok ... but then at least grant this advantage to all existing items .... not just choose which ones u leave legacy and which not.

If the baron gets all versions changed ... then for god sake do the same to acuity!

totally agree. assholes policy. I wanted to buy acuitis in a few days and now it costs 3 times more. but my disfavour became 3 times cheaper. where the hell is justice

I don't think I rlly care about legacy because I don't have plan to play permanent league ever, but yea that is right, all legacy or none.
"
Leprechaun83 wrote:

Imagine what would happen if all the RMT kids would get their precious acuities changed...they'd borderline start suing GGG. It's understandable.

What does
"Orb of Storms can now trigger lightning strikes from channelled skills."
mean?
"
Imagine what would happen if all the RMT kids would get their precious acuities changed...they'd borderline start suing GGG. It's understandable.

I just mentioned the fact ... All legacy items or none!
It is sad that u are right with your comment .... GGG has always been kissing the top 5% filthy rich players feet. Forgetting that the rest of the community is paying the bills!

BTW now the RMT kids get even more, because after patch notes prices for specific items trippled .... so where is the fairnes in that!?!?
IGN: Euridikee ==>> Need Auras? ...I provide
Last edited by Leprechaun83 on Dec 6, 2017, 7:02:49 AM
Lol terrible patch nodes.. nerfing everything again
IGN gubert
"
arcadnii wrote:
"
Leprechaun83 wrote:

I am with that --- it really seems GGG is kissing the ass of RMT kids top 5% and their acuities. But the Baron workhorse can be neglected and shat upon.

WHO DECIDES WHAT GOES LEGACY AND WHAT DOES NOT AND WHAT CRITERIA ARE USED?

Because right now the criteria is $$$, which kinda makes you guys sellouts and not care about player base.
"
You are no longer required to have the subject of a fated unique Prophecy equipped, and can now complete such prophecies by merely holding the unique item in your inventory while killing the correct boss.

This makes me tingly.
"
"
arcadnii wrote:
"
Leprechaun83 wrote:

I am with that --- it really seems GGG is kissing the ass of RMT kids top 5% and their acuities. But the Baron workhorse can be neglected and shat upon.

WHO DECIDES WHAT GOES LEGACY AND WHAT DOES NOT AND WHAT CRITERIA ARE USED?

Because right now the criteria is $$$, which kinda makes you guys sellouts and not care about player base.

I love it how many people agree with me! Pls share this some more .... we must show GGG that there is still a voice from the player base!!! We want justice!!!
IGN: Euridikee ==>> Need Auras? ...I provide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info