Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Dex8172 wrote:
"
PeraAxel wrote:
A general question for GGG:
Do you want the difference in attainable goals for "casual" and hardcore (12h+ daily) players to increase or decrease over time as you develop/patch the game? Because I am wondering...

Man, it's obvious this game is balanced for (and by) the "elite".

Surely not, if that was the case none of the encounters could be answered by simply bringing more DPS and instead would force people to either play the mechanics of the encounter or simply not beat the encounter at all. That day will unfortunately never come since then FOR REAL people would quit because they simply could not experience most of the content anymore :) Some might remember another game where that exact scenario forced a developer to "adjust" encounters so more people could experience those ..

What you are trying to say is that the game requires a lot of time commitment, that is absolutely true but has nothing to do with the term "elite" and also is absolutely by definition a trademark of an ARPG :)
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
"
Raging Spirits now have a 15% less Added Damage multiplier, up from 30%.

Does this mean they do 15% less damage than before?

15% less is buff (from 30% less) for added dmg support gems like (added cold, added chaos, added lightning, etc), look at your gem and learn besides just google build.
Love devs:)
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile: War for the Atlas

[li]Bear Trap and Vaal Rain of Arrows now remove all movement speed, as opposed to reducing it by 300%.[/li]

Does this mean lightning warp will no longer be able to escape these? Seems like the duration based delay will just get stuck in a divide by zero error.
Some quality of life changes, but overall the balancing & shuffling the meta is a bit lacking. I am kinda sad. I hope the content fun will fix that for me.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Dusk has a new projectile skill called Carpet Bomb, and it doesn't make your floors more comfortable to walk on

Hahaha you made my day, thank you ggg!
I understand Vaal Pact nerf, but WHY move it to Duelist?
Duelist already have many nodes for leeching near him.
Slayer already have good leech with mod (Life Leech effects not removed).
And now you give him x2 leech amplification, while other classes will have harder time reach new VP location!

What about other classes who wants to increase leech effects?

And does increased leech effect apply to ES when used with Ghost River?
Last edited by CBEToffOP on Dec 6, 2017, 6:01:36 AM
"

This is a buff. SRS gem used to be -30%, now it will be only -15%.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"

This is a buff. SRS gem used to be -30%, now it will be only -15%.

OMG ! You found the only one thing positive since PoE 3.0.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
Koscigrob wrote:
"
Holzleist wrote:
Did I miss something?
? They said despair was not one of the 10 new gems. Besides it, there are 9 new ones...

If they have said that, then the last new geme is not in the patch notes.

Written on the Development Manifesto: ''Despair is a new Intelligence gem that will replace existing copies of Vulnerability. It reduces Chaos Resistance, increases Damage over Time taken, and grants added Chaos Damage to hits against cursed enemies. (This gem isn't counted as one of the ten new ones in 3.1.0).''

Perhaps they either forgot to mention the tenth one on the patch notes or they kept it as a surprise for us...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info