Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

wand duelist incoming.
"
Holzleist wrote:
Did I miss something?
? They said despair was not one of the 10 new gems. Besides it, there are 9 new ones...

If they have said that, then the last new geme is not in the patch notes.
So many nerfs... and its AWSOME!

Just look how the game looks, people just run, click one button and the whole screen dies, its ridicullus. In my opinion monsters on t13+ maps should have about 5x more life than now and it probably wouldn't be enough.

How does mapping look right now.
1. Run as fast as you can or jump like a from on drugs or charge like a train with too many platform.
2. Onehit everythink by the way. With 1 aoe, 1k projectiles or anythink. Monsters die too fast.
3. Take care about few remaining mechanics of useless meat of xp - volatiles, mines and reflect(ouch, no reflect)

I love the game, in harbringer did around 30-40 chars 70+lvl, but some things are a bit scupid and worth a discuss.

My first little idea is rather simple.
Pack size. Everyone love it, more loot/exp, all we want! But hey, it's just a multiplier meaningless monsters, what's the sense in it. Why game gives us better xp and loot for somethink which is NOT harder. And further, why packs are so BIG and SIMILAR. I'd like to encounter mob packs with 3 monsters too, give it more variety. Now every pack has about 20-30 monsters and its just to simple and boring. Packs with significantly less or more monsters would bring the game somethink fresh. Many skills just abuse big pack size(ec. KB, every corpse explosion) and its the factor why they are so broken.

Packs with 3 big guys or a single badass would be more interesting than it is now. Casual encounters like exiles or warbands back are good example of it. They are funny and good, similar power level, but with loot like every single pack.

TLDR; Various pack sizes -more build variety and new builds to build.
Bigger pack size - more farming, less strategy, virtual boner to how good we are.

I love changes we see today anyway, its a good step anyway :)
"
PeraAxel wrote:
A general question for GGG:
Do you want the difference in attainable goals for "casual" and hardcore (12h+ daily) players to increase or decrease over time as you develop/patch the game? Because I am wondering...

Man, it's obvious this game is balanced for (and by) the "elite".
This Elder and Abyss content better be insanely fun because we're playing the same game we played last 4 months otherwise. We're also coming off Mayhem, you know, we actually killed monsters for the first time in 4 months. The expectations are high.
I can understand these nerfs but I think it will cause problems for new players who doesn't know how support gems n skills work well hope that doesn't happen :D
"
Raging Spirits now have a 15% less Added Damage multiplier, up from 30%.

Does this mean they do 15% less damage than before?

There was already penalty "30% less damage" to added damage, it's now "15% less" penalty. It's a buff to SRS.
"
Rudregiusz wrote:
So many nerfs... and its AWSOME!

Just look how the game looks, people just run, click one button and the whole screen dies, its ridicullus. In my opinion monsters on t13+ maps should have about 5x more life than now and it probably wouldn't be enough.

How does mapping look right now.
1. Run as fast as you can or jump like a from on drugs or charge like a train with too many platform.
2. Onehit everythink by the way. With 1 aoe, 1k projectiles or anythink. Monsters die too fast.
3. Take care about few remaining mechanics of useless meat of xp - volatiles, mines and reflect(ouch, no reflect)

I love the game, in harbringer did around 30-40 chars 70+lvl, but some things are a bit scupid and worth a discuss.

My first little idea is rather simple.
Pack size. Everyone love it, more loot/exp, all we want! But hey, it's just a multiplier meaningless monsters, what's the sense in it. Why game gives us better xp and loot for somethink which is NOT harder. And further, why packs are so BIG and SIMILAR. I'd like to encounter mob packs with 3 monsters too, give it more variety. Now every pack has about 20-30 monsters and its just to simple and boring. Packs with significantly less or more monsters would bring the game somethink fresh. Many skills just abuse big pack size(ec. KB, every corpse explosion) and its the factor why they are so broken.

Packs with 3 big guys or a single badass would be more interesting than it is now. Casual encounters like exiles or warbands back are good example of it. They are funny and good, similar power level, but with loot like every single pack.

TLDR; Various pack sizes -more build variety and new builds to build.
Bigger pack size - more farming, less strategy, virtual boner to how good we are.

I love changes we see today anyway, its a good step anyway :)

+1000000000

That's exactly what I'm thinking for a while. 1 button everything die Shield charge next pack 1 button everything die etc.
"
slug360 wrote:
Dont like the changes overall, always nerfing shit. Where is the buff to underplayed skills?

Static Strike got a +1 radius buff. It's the new "Glacial Hammer 6% buff".
You do have to laugh at 95% of people complaining about xp nerfs who in 4-5 years of playing the game have never actually reached a level where the nerfs kick in nor will they ever reach them in the future. Classic case of crying for the hell of it.
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info