Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
magpye wrote:
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile: War for the Atlas

[li]Bear Trap and Vaal Rain of Arrows now remove all movement speed, as opposed to reducing it by 300%.[/li]

Does this mean lightning warp will no longer be able to escape these? Seems like the duration based delay will just get stuck in a divide by zero error.

I believe this means that you'd be reduced to your base speed minus any armor penalties...sort of like when you first walk out the gate at lyoneye's. You'll be able to move, but excruciatingly slowly.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
Holzleist wrote:
"
Koscigrob wrote:
"
Holzleist wrote:
Did I miss something?
? They said despair was not one of the 10 new gems. Besides it, there are 9 new ones...

If they have said that, then the last new geme is not in the patch notes.

Written on the Development Manifesto: ''Despair is a new Intelligence gem that will replace existing copies of Vulnerability. It reduces Chaos Resistance, increases Damage over Time taken, and grants added Chaos Damage to hits against cursed enemies. (This gem isn't counted as one of the ten new ones in 3.1.0).''

Perhaps they either forgot to mention the tenth one on the patch notes or they kept it as a surprise for us...

I don't like that. Isn't releasing the patch notes the moment when the courtine falls and you should learn all the new changes? Thought thats what they are for..
Hey Devs, any chance you can add Dead Reckoning to the "Death to Purity" quest reward so I won't have to spend an arm and a leg to use it?
So hold up, you didn't actually buff anything... lol. Considering how incredibly underwhelming last couple content updates have been, there's no way I can be disappointed, right?

I know this will be buried in the comments and never read by a GGG employee, but skills need A LOT of attention:
1. Spells and leech are a serious problem, reflect rework helps, removal of VP counteracts this to some extent. New VP location is a middle finger towards casters(don't relegate casters into totems and mines, please).
2. Auras need another rework. Curses are superior in almost every way, often giving not only better QoL feel to your character but also a lot more damage(outside of bossing).
3. AoE is still abysmal for skills no one has played in over 2 years. Hello?
4. Projectiles still remain king. ???
5. Can we have at least one melee skill that doesn't feel horrible compared to Sunder? Pretty please?

P.S. When testing changes to skills, try playing from a fresh account before putting on mirrored gear that maybe 5 players will ever experience. A lot of bad decisions have been made because of this. Remember something called CI?
Last edited by this_name_already_exists on Dec 6, 2017, 6:18:16 AM
Dark Pact ded FeelsBadMan
"
So hold up, you didn't actually buff anything... lol.

They've buffed the radius of some melee skills.

Melee is rising harder and stronger!!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Dont get me wrong .... normaly i really agree with most stuff u do...

But seriously: WHO THE FU** decides the fact which items become legacy and which not!!!
For example: Acuity will become legacy - making the filthy rich even richer???
The baron will not become legacy... changing all existing versions!!!

Oh come one .... be fair guys .... Legacy items are ok ... but then at least grant this advantage to all existing items .... not just choose which ones u leave legacy and which not.

Really disapponted in your choosings.... thats not fair.

If the baron gets all versions changed ... then for god sake do the same to acuity!
Or just leave all existing items the way they are!!! This is so unfair ...
I thought u guys were cool :(
IGN: Euridikee ==>> Need Auras? ...I provide
"
Koscigrob wrote:
"
Holzleist wrote:
Did I miss something?
? They said despair was not one of the 10 new gems. Besides it, there are 9 new ones...

This was posted early in the thread. I don't know it's source. Reddit maybe? "They confessed that the final gem is not going to be ready by the time 3.1 rolls out, so they'll released it in 3.1.0a\b or some other minor update a bit later on."
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Last edited by JugJugJug on Dec 6, 2017, 6:28:02 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
So hold up, you didn't actually buff anything... lol.

They've buffed the radius of some melee skills.

Melee is rising harder and stronger!!!

yep the made melee great again!!!
Path of free max block 10mil dps SRS here we go again!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info