Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Stupid balance vaal pact. RIP BUILDS
Nerf nerf whine whine, the game is dead blablabla
The fun part with comments is that they are copy/paste each patchnote :p

Acuity legacy is a problem ? Why, I believed Standard was a piece of sh*t where nobody used to play ? (and I play in standard, mainly)

Less builds available with 10 new gems and dozen of Uniques ? Really ?
And where is the global problem when as usual, 99% of players will only copy <insert random streamer new meta> build and beat the whole game in 2 weeks ?

Seriously, Path of Exile is an exciting game because you have to fight even against the game itself. Something is nerfed ? Find another way.
Poison and ailments are dead in 3.0 omgomgomg. Oh yeah...
ES is unplayable in 3.0. Oh yeah...

Rinse and repeat.

PS : about the OP warchief or summoner builds never nerfed. Those builds exist to allow even a total casual player to reach the endgame at low cost. Period.
You are better than that ? Don't do it and stop being mad about it.
I don't understand why ES is not considerable again. Are you planing to give ES buff after we are bored out of life again. Then when we are bored out of es then buff life or nerf es is this the system working way?

How about posion and bleed?

I hope in 3.2 will be greater and ı will be able to play es again.
"
Mutasyon wrote:
I don't understand why ES is not considerable again. Are you planing to give ES buff after we are bored out of life again. Then when we are bored out of es then buff life or nerf es is this the system working way?

How about posion and bleed?

I hope in 3.2 will be greater and ı will be able to play es again.

ES not playable? Life regen gets buffed hard and you can also convert your life regen into ES regen. Once more a clueless scrub tries to bitch about things he doesn't understand, lovely.
But hey it's always easier to blame others....
more blooddrinker
"
Nightmare130 wrote:

ES not playable? Life regen gets buffed hard and you can also convert your life regen into ES regen. Once more a clueless scrub tries to bitch about things he doesn't understand, lovely.
But hey it's always easier to blame others....

In case you didn't read the patch notes carefully ... they buffed FLAT Life regen witch in late game won't make any difference...

I will only be interested in Flat Life Regen if I could get at lest 2-3k life regen/s...otherwise it is no usefull to invest in flat life regen...
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Nice QoL changes, good job.
uhm looks like i just see nerfs nothing special on "bufflist"
me opinion is srs is op spectre is op but zombie isnt op and this baron nerf will affect mainly zombie.....which are not op now .....
Nice that you managed to implement sss in your shaders. Looking forward to see, and hoping it doesnt hit performance too hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info