Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Oh jeez did he said Acuity goes legacy??

Thanks god, my selfmade build wont rip.

Wont leave then, tyvm
"
NickK_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile: War for the Atlas

Added a new Dexterity Support Gem - Volley Support: Adds two projectiles to supported skills, and causes them to be fired from points to either side of you, in parallel. Projectiles Nova (found on Sire of Shards) will currently override the projectile source part of this support, however, this will change in a future patch.

Will this future patch come out during abyss league 3.1.x? or next league.

Thanks for the update
"
TeddyzStach wrote:
Me : *Invests all my money in a Dark Pact map clearing build*

GGG : Better nerf Dark pact

Dude...we all knew Dark Pact is going to be nerfed since the second day the skill gem was released
Last edited by Songweaver on Dec 6, 2017, 8:39:48 AM
Well that was disappointing.

This patch does not affect any of the chars I want to make in any way.
"
Nightmare130 wrote:
"
Mutasyon wrote:
I don't understand why ES is not considerable again. Are you planing to give ES buff after we are bored out of life again. Then when we are bored out of es then buff life or nerf es is this the system working way?

How about posion and bleed?

I hope in 3.2 will be greater and ı will be able to play es again.

ES not playable? Life regen gets buffed hard and you can also convert your life regen into ES regen. Once more a clueless scrub tries to bitch about things he doesn't understand, lovely.
But hey it's always easier to blame others....

+1. My favorite build is an ES LL RF build, and it's still very playable and fun.
I was 11K ES before 3.0, now 9K, with a non-legacy shav, no auxium, no chayula.
I've never seen content past T14 (damn map drop rate for SSF), i "only" do 130K dps, but i relatively easily still do content until T13, council, atziri, i don't call this unplayable.

Probably "unplayable" means "if i don't kill shaper in seconds, it is worth nothing". We clearly don't play the same game. People who think that being uber-OP with no challenge at all is NEEDED, probably don't play the right game.

I probably also don't play the right game because i don't trade, the philosophy of PoE being heavily centered on trading, but I assume, i don't whine @every patch ...

I just agree that impacting legacy items is a bit harsh (acuity). To be honest if legacy RoTP were modified (8%->5%), i would probably also whine a bit.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Dec 6, 2017, 9:08:10 AM
My actions today after i woke up.

Read patch notes -> uninstall poe -> google search "arpg games" -> installed grim dawn -> having fun.

i will be taking a break from poe until they make the game fun to play again. if they ever will.
Why Baron nerf? It looks like it will affect zombies more than SRS as they are much slower. And they just started to be in good spot..
"
haaha wrote:

Read patch notes -> uninstall poe -> google search "arpg games" -> installed grim dawn -> having fun.

i will be taking a break from poe until they make the game fun to play again. if they ever will.

so why are you still here, go play grim dawn and have fun !
"
haaha wrote:

I did exactly the opposite, a year and a half ago. Grim Dawn "balancing" from patch to patch is way worse than what's GGG doing with PoE. Petty, meaningless and completely unnecessary most of the time. It's a single player game, for Christ's sake. It doesnt have to be "perfectly balanced".
"
"
arcadnii wrote:
"
Leprechaun83 wrote:
Dont get me wrong .... normaly i really agree with most stuff u do...

But seriously: WHO THE FU** decides the fact which items become legacy and which not!!!
For example: Acuity will become legacy - making the filthy rich even richer???
The baron will not become legacy... changing all existing versions!!!

Oh come one .... be fair guys .... Legacy items are ok ... but then at least grant this advantage to all existing items .... not just choose which ones u leave legacy and which not.

Really disapponted in your choosings.... thats not fair.

If the baron gets all versions changed ... then for god sake do the same to acuity!
Or just leave all existing items the way they are!!! This is so unfair ...
I thought u guys were cool :(

totally agree. assholes policy. I wanted to buy acuitis in a few days and now it costs 3 times more. but my disfavour became 3 times cheaper. where the hell is justice

I am with that --- it really seems GGG is kissing the ass of RMT kids top 5% and their acuities. But the Baron workhorse can be neglected and shat upon.

WHO DECIDES WHAT GOES LEGACY AND WHAT DOES NOT AND WHAT CRITERIA ARE USED?

Because right now the criteria is $$$, which kinda makes you guys sellouts and not care about player base.

You can't compare an item that can be obtained only farming the hardest map in the game with a ridicolous chance to drop (acuity) with another that you can easily find when leveling a char on low tier maps.
I know a lot of people that made uber atziri service in standard for years and others that ran hundred and hundred of uber maps (me included), often wasting currencies with mask or garb drops.
Acuity deserves to become a legacy item like Kaom or Shav's, items that have made the story of this game, and were the main target of the endgame for many players for years.
It is normal that patch notes make somone richer and other poorest, stop complaining and play the game plz.
In this game when they nerfed something or killed a build there was always an escape, just take your time to find it.
Last edited by raigod on Dec 6, 2017, 9:37:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info