Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Will we see a DD return?
yay bug fixes.
Trash Patch...
Why the fuck u drop the nerf hammer on a No e-sport Game?
it's not like poe is a COMPETITIVE game..
GGG

"
Bleeding, Ignite and Poison now undergo PvP scaling based on the attack or cast time of the ailment's source. For skills with time override, the ailments use that.

This is really an awesome unexpected surprise! Patch notes are always so full of them!

But what about Blight it's not an ailment, and it's broken in pvp? So are a lot of other skills that have been released since 1.3. I would be happy to discuss them if anyone there, has the time.

Abyss league and 1.3, look sic, and when I finally get bored there is always LLD. Good Luck with the release!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Dec 5, 2017, 8:29:57 PM
"You know what you did, Raiz" <-- Made me lol.

Good stuff!
Gonna be fun to see how the new meta turns out!
Time for creativity boys and girl!
Bloodseeker meta ?
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Lol this just solidifies my decision to go play a different game. C-Ya Bois!

+1000 <3
why another cyclone nerf, why you do this Chris san :'( so my favorite league starter build has been completely shit on..whyyyy
This expansion looks awesome, and I can't wait to see what kind of combos can be made from the new shaper/elder items, especially with the 'socketed items supported by X' affixes.

There has obviously been a lot of hard work put into this, which is marred by the reaction of a spiteful playerbase that starts crying because they care more about how powerful their meta characters feel than how balanced the entire game is. Avoiding over-centralisation and having difficult content that can be approached from many different angles is what makes a game fun.

Is it fun to stand in front of any boss and instaleech until the boss is dead? God knows players might have to actually move their characters.

Nerf legacy Acuity too, imo.

- Guy that owns an acuity
hahahahaahahah, nice buffs bois

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info