Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

LOL Bisco's will now start @ 15ex and widen the haves and have nots making the rich richer
Last edited by CrashnServers on Dec 5, 2017, 8:17:43 PM
"
And that nerf for Lion Roar?!

Unless you were big on using LR with projectile-based builds, this does nothing for you.
HYPE can't wait for friday ^^

Although I was very disapointed with the xp-grinding changes, as you can see here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035905/page/1, this is very good patch notes to me.

You're not killing everything like you used to, instead, buffing old and fun melee skills like EarthQuake and Reave, definately it deserve a try this league. I guess I'm happy again with you! :P
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 5, 2017, 8:23:47 PM
watch now price of bisco and atziri acuity price are skyrocket 8-)
"
Iron Will can now support Summon Skeleton and will affect the damage dealt by Skeleton Mages if you are using the Dead Reckoning threshold jewel.

Can I just ask though. Does Iron Will not support other minion skills? Like Raise Spectre, for example. Because I didn't even know Iron Will couldn't support Summon Skeleton.
Hue
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Glad i bought a doomfletch, knew it was going legacy, and have one rise of the phoenix too :D

Who says they are going legacy ?

Read the notes dude... its right there
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Looks like I'll have to make a dedicated PvP build since my Death's Oath build, which works some of the time, will probably not be viable in PvP anymore. Leo is only level 4 for me. :(

Yay for minion buffs! :D
path of nerfs.

this is sad.
I am going to build cast on death cuz it only skill that not nerfed.
"
Really ?! challange Complete these Encounters III, open 200 clasped hands. Zana Mod 6c and 2 breach spawn that mean 6c x 100 = 600 chaos orb, really ? And that nerf for Lion Roar?! This game going to RIP. Now if you nerf Headhunter or something else i finish this game...this is very bad...

Breaches have a chance to spawn for free in maps. You can also sextant breaches. Zana is just +2 breaches to the map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info