Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Better development team are required.!
So the only buff is "puny regen on items is buffed and renamed"?
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Auras you have activated that are affecting you are no longer displayed in the buff bar as the skill icon shows which auras are active. Auras from other sources will still appear in your buff bar.

This is a MAJOR problem, because people often have *none* of their aura skills visible in the tiny little skill bar. They cycle through them to turn them on and then get rid of them.

These skill visuals need to be put on the UI. Above the skill bar would be just fine, so long as they're visible.

"
Your minions (and their minions) will no longer deal or take damage while you are dead.

So what about all of the craptastic items that are 'increased damage while dead' good for? There's a unique and at least one support gem that require damage to be done AFTER death.

I don't think those "increased damage while dead" items were working with minions to begin with

It's for Cast on Death shenanigans
Glad i bought a doomfletch, knew it was going legacy, and have one rise of the phoenix too :D
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Really ?! challange Complete these Encounters III, open 200 clasped hands. Zana Mod 6c and 2 breach spawn that mean 6c x 100 = 600 chaos orb, really ? And that nerf for Lion Roar?! This game going to RIP. Now if you nerf Headhunter or something else i finish this game...this is very bad...
That was a draining read but thank you
just me or is there a lot of information that is missing? like threshold jewels for prime example? is GC getting one or nah?

also, nice massive wall of nerfs just like 3.0. Sure some radius increase on a few melee skills that are still not that good, reave will be nice to clear with though.
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Glad i bought a doomfletch, knew it was going legacy, and have one rise of the phoenix too :D

Who says they are going legacy ?
One question asked on reddit twice and never answered is what about vaal'ing glove implicits which give curses like vulnerability on hit? Do old vuln on hit gloves become despair gloves or the physical version of vulnerability? Can we now vaal vulnerability and despair on gloves?
AND WHERE ALL THIS BUFFS WHICH YOU PROMISE YESTURDAY GGG?! WTF??????????????? MAKE PHOENIX GREAT AGAIN! HADS OFF FROM RF! STOP PUSHING SPECTERS META!
⚔️ https://steamcommunity.com/id/yalme/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info