Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
dancari wrote:
LOL Bisco's will now start @ 15ex and widen the haves and have nots making the rich richer

Yep this is the weirdest possible change to Bisco's.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Auras you have activated that are affecting you are no longer displayed in the buff bar as the skill icon shows which auras are active. Auras from other sources will still appear in your buff bar.

This is a MAJOR problem, because people often have *none* of their aura skills visible in the tiny little skill bar. They cycle through them to turn them on and then get rid of them.

These skill visuals need to be put on the UI. Above the skill bar would be just fine, so long as they're visible.

I would just like to second this, I HATE that they are removing these from the bar (enter exasperated sigh). I was sitting here wondering when they were going to put blasphemy auras up there...

GGG this is about the worst quality of life nerf you have made to date. Please fix this, ASAP. Thx.
Last edited by Stringtheory on Dec 5, 2017, 8:21:13 PM
Another nerf to XP gain 95+ is stupid. Who cares if your jobless fanboy minions can still get to 100 in a week. They'll attempt speed grinds no matter how much you nerf XP gain.

Just F'ing stupid.

No Bloodseeker nerf.
Spoiler
rekt erekt bois and jelly haters hypu alk
So bosses in maps remains a waste of time.
generally dangerous
"
typecast wrote:
"
Really ?! challange Complete these Encounters III, open 200 clasped hands. Zana Mod 6c and 2 breach spawn that mean 6c x 100 = 600 chaos orb, really ? And that nerf for Lion Roar?! This game going to RIP. Now if you nerf Headhunter or something else i finish this game...this is very bad...

Breaches have a chance to spawn for free in maps. You can also sextant breaches. Zana is just +2 breaches to the map.

Not to mention most breaches have multiple hands to tag... some up to 5-8 hands... So long as the small ones count anyway while i would assume is the case.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 5, 2017, 8:23:24 PM
More nerfs than buffs, this is really sad.

At least u should buff Glacial Hammer for memes...
Lol this just solidifies my decision to go play a different game. C-Ya Bois!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Cool, keep pigeonholing attack damage over all damage. Keep building the game you want, not the game we want. Keep cutting down on the build diversity that once made this game great.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info