Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

In yesterday manifesto you said, nerfs would be balanced by upgrades. Where are they?
While GGG frequently puts more into their free game than other developers (ahem blizzard), the leagues are becoming boring. Enter some 'bubble' of content that grows with each passing second or monster kill. Keep going and you might find yourself against some really big baddies for some loot at the end. Sound familiar?

YOU FORGOT THE BUFFS
'We have a decent list of buffs to go with it, which will be posted tomorrow in the full patch notes!'
"
The Book of Skill quest reward for completing The Storm Blade has been moved to the Queen of the Sands.

Another new expansion with another new quest but no additional passive points?

Seriously, not cool. After we got 3 more in act 4, I think _everyone_ was expecting at least one or two more by 3.0....
Last edited by codetaku on Dec 5, 2017, 8:32:16 PM
"
BaKouneT wrote:
In yesterday manifesto you said, nerfs would be balanced by upgrades. Where are they?

They buffed all the mobs and bosses, that's where.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
Almost_Red wrote:
Slayer: Brutal Fervour no longer grants +10% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate.

Any idea what % this will be changed too or will it be reworked completely?

It is gone from the notable.
"
Arctic47 wrote:
Chris Wilson: Of course, there are plenty of buffs in 3.1.0 as well, but we'll leave those as pleasant surprises in tomorrow's full patch notes.

Am I missing something here?

They took zero and doubled it.
where else do i get the missing +3% to maximum fire resistance after the pheonix shield got nerfed?
Last edited by liborio92 on Dec 5, 2017, 8:35:20 PM
So sad this patch! Nerfs needed to happen but again we ignore old skills that need rework and buffs and add stupid looking new skills.

Why not get a good balance for things first before adding new stuff. Just digging deeper and deeper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info