Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

GGG Encourages Reallife Deaths

When Baker got the first ever Hardcore league level 100, his /played was over 60 days on a character 200 days old. That's less than eight hours a day on average. Top racers now average over 16 hours every day until they hit 100.

If anything, faster leveling to 100 incentivizes that sort of unhealthy behavior. That means, assuming you honestly care about the health of these players, you should be happy that GGG's prolonging the race to 100. The pressure to no-life is drastically reduced when you know the goal's at least a couple of months away regardless (though this change will only add a few more days).

That said, the real problem with people like Ziz playing unhealthy amounts of POE isn't related to the time to 100 at all. He does that even when there's nothing special going on. No-lifing gives him viewers. Viewers give him money and a steady supply of adulation and ego boosting, which are powerful drugs in their own right. GGG doesn't give players anything for winning the race to 100, but Twitch sure as hell does. There's nothing GGG can do to take that away.
Last edited by Jennik on Dec 5, 2017, 12:51:26 AM
"
Apachy wrote:
"
We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer.

Frankly, I am not buying this shit!

But who cares, I never had (even if I combine exp of all my caracters) lv 100 and now for sure will never have one.

The experience does seem short... if you have a Necro Support and play 24/7

I am not surprised at all that after introducing Beachhead, they would twist those words, without evaluating context and using critical thinking, and go in that direction.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
meh, nothing to see here
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
FCK42 wrote:
I still remember GGG saying at some point that lvl 100 was supposed to be the ultimate goal, something you only reach after months, if not years of playing. Sooo... yeah.

And then base the whole game on league system with force you to recreate character after 3 months to stay competetive. GGG logic often contradict each other.
I'm ok with leveling to 100 being a very long journey, even if playing just 2-3 hours a day (and in SSF HC) I'm hardly to ever meet that goal in a League.

The problem for me is that 95-100 is taking so much time for such a little return, I know... you don't do it for those few extra passives but for the ladder or just for the sake of it.

Still... I wouldn't mind if every two levels, starting at 96, you would gain 2 passives instead of one. So you would gain 2 points at levels 96, 98 and 100.
Nothing groundbreaking... but considering the huge amount of grinding required past level 95 I think it would be a fair award.

Or just simply make that increase in this type on league. Balancing normal leagues where there are more things to do than just rush lvl 100 to mayhem and tumoril where ppl just find where strongboxes/breaches are and do the same over and over to be the most efficient it's an stupid mistake. Lvling one character to lvl00 is alredy painful. This change just shows how much GGG cares about their players. Hell i wouldn't even minds higher death xp penalty after lvl 95 since it would encourage more skill. Buy just raw time for something that alredy takes long for active players is simply disgusting. Feedback from "top racers" to shit on 99.5% of the player base who doesn't have the same time to play the game as them. Just a disgusting joke change, i hope they take a step back on this. For me i won't ever buy anything else for this game, GGG can kill the hype for new content pretty fast.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
I still remember GGG saying at some point that lvl 100 was supposed to be the ultimate goal, something you only reach after months, if not years of playing. Sooo... yeah.

I can absolutely corroborate this statement.

Slow down guys. Just a fucking game.

"
Powerthirst wrote:
Mother Nature will be like "Slowww dowwwn." and you'll be like, "Fuck you!" and kick her in the face with your ENERGY LEGS!

...dang it. Now I want some sort of lightning kick skill.
Maybe a boot version of Doryani's Fist?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
So did they make it easier to get to 94 at least?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
So did they make it easier to get to 94 at least?

they increased the amount of exp need to fill the bar, but buffed monster density via normalizing map exp per hour AND adding pack size to every rollable map mod.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I really don’t like these changes, but obviously not for this reason. There are millions of commercials you watch everyday, who encourage an unhealthy life. You should be old enough to deal with it.

If the first place in a game is more important for some people than their health, they have to deal with the consequences. GGG is a company and not a babysitter. Soon i don't understand anymore, how people can survive when nobody tell them how they can do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info