GGG Encourages Reallife Deaths

"
Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

GGG your encouraging ur "Top Racers" to die during Races.

A normal racing shedule already includes 30-40 Hours of continuous playing till u sleep 6-8 Hours.
The TOP 100 Players took 3-6 Days of Pure Game Time to get to 100 in last Mayhem Race. I dont think i have to calculate the "minor changes" for you.

I can't take a complaint seriously enough to respond thoughtfully when it comes from someone who's logged as many hours as you have and still don't have a supporter title of some sort.
"
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

A normal racing shedule already includes 30-40 Hours of continuous playing till u sleep 6-8 Hours.
The TOP 100 Players took 3-6 Days of Pure Game Time to get to 100 in last Mayhem Race. I dont think i have to calculate the "minor changes" for you.

Perhaps you should stop price fixing poorjoy's in abyss, low-life scum.
"

horrible concern troll, and by the way if someone is serious about racing they'll have their roommate or friend take over after 10 hour shifts and napping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info