GGG Encourages Reallife Deaths

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
lvl 100 should be near impossible to obtain like diablo 2 was.

Chris has spoiled ur little casual butts.

So the day has come where we agree on something.

Huh.

Yes my padawan :)
You know, OP, you should be more careful flinging about claims like this on the internet. Making false, bold statements like you did with the title of this thread opens you up to litigious action by those who don't appreciate you slandering them.

Also, inb4 your nerfed drop rate, lol
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
How many times do you have to tell a lie for it to become true? I forget.

Ask the President lol

or any flat earther
I dont see any any key!
"
"
FCK42 wrote:
I still remember GGG saying at some point that lvl 100 was supposed to be the ultimate goal, something you only reach after months, if not years of playing. Sooo... yeah.

Why hasn’t GGG added in a level 100 achievement yet? Or was it in the patch notes and I just happened to miss it?!
It's not an achievement because it's something they feel should take a very long time and they don't want to incentivize people to push for 100

GGG never said it's a great goal tho, just its something that shouldn't be reached fast at all (like in vanilla d2 without cheats). the never awarded anything for level 100

so really the only incentive for a lot of people to reach level 100 besides ladder is stroking their own ego and/or the weird,entitled notion if something exists in game they have to have it(and personally I don't like this kind of thoughts so much I wish every developer out there puts mathematically unobtainable xp levels just so people get mad at not having something in the game which exists(
China is kinda famous for dead players during long game session. What Chinese ppl do first in PoE : they add item shop exp penalty removal. We don't have that luxury, we must die xD
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

A lie can never become the truth. It will always be a lie no matter how many people believe it to be true.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

A lie can never become the truth. It will always be a lie no matter how many people believe it to be true.

Au contraire.

According to the school of George Costanza: "It's not a lie if you believe it to be true".
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Ask the President lol

or any flat earther

Corrected: Ask any politician.
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Not so. What if my belief is "Half the people on the planet believe this" It's a lie until it's true.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Ask the President lol

or any flat earther

Corrected: Ask any politician.

yeah you got me there

thats kinda why I said president as opposed to give a specific name but yeah its really almost any politician
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info