GGG Encourages Reallife Deaths

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
I still remember GGG saying at some point that lvl 100 was supposed to be the ultimate goal, something you only reach after months, if not years of playing. Sooo... yeah.

I can absolutely corroborate this statement.

Slow down guys. Just a fucking game.

Can we go back to this? Please? Where level 100 was something that you maybe got in the last few days of a league, after three months of solid, intelligent play?

Nobody even cares about the Rota Party nitwits Red Bull-ing their way to level 100 in a week anymore. That's not an achievement, that's an exploit, and it robs the level 100 milestone of any glory it might otherwise have. If these guys start actually killing themselves by staying awake so long they Korean Net Cafe themselves to death to try and Win The Race To 100, you know what?

That's not Grinding Gear's fault. That's their own stupid fault for prioritizing Twitch views and bullfuckery over their own health. They need to stop. This whole stupid thing just needs to stop.

It's a game. Can we have fun playing it, instead of killing each other IRL over an "achievement" that has lost all possible meaning by this point?
oh look, people without agency

we need more government (we don't)

I need more purple titles
Omg boys run! They want kill us all!
GGG wants money. Everything else is a bonus.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Look, these people have the choice to play without breaks or not. Just because you can't keep up right now, doesn't mean you would be able to keep up with any sort of time restraint on how long they could play.
Well beeing killed by GGG isn't the worst death at least :D

Also i read a lot of "All players running level 100 are doing that for stream's money" these days.
Have you considered for a second some players ( me for example ) was finding that fun to run with a fun group ( or fun random players ) getting fun moment to get the ULTIMATE FUN LEVEL 100 ?
Do you even understand the word FUN ?

I know this is a 2017 thing to generalise everything ( education issues ), hopefuly you will notice how wrong it is one day.

H.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Dec 5, 2017, 5:56:01 PM
that's like saying the government encourages suicide because they don't ban unhealthy food.

it's your responsibility to know your limits.

not that the EXP nerf isnt dumb

they shouldve destroyed aurabots and maybe the grp exp bonus.

this only really fucks people who want to do it alone and "legit"
Last edited by shaunika90 on Dec 5, 2017, 6:02:08 PM
"

A normal racing shedule already includes 30-40 Hours of continuous playing till u sleep 6-8 Hours.
The TOP 100 Players took 3-6 Days of Pure Game Time to get to 100 in last Mayhem Race. I dont think i have to calculate the "minor changes" for you.

What the hell are you on about? Go an look up how much time it took to reach 100 in the past for a GOOD player. If you are racing you will be doing the same boring mindless grinding for that much longer(which you asked for when decided to grind 100). For EVERYONE else the xp nerf is pretty much irrelevant.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Well beeing killed by GGG isn't the worst death at least :D

Also i read a lot of "All players running level 100 are doing that for stream's money" these days.
Have you considered for a second some players ( me for example ) was finding that fun to run with a fun group ( or fun random players ) getting fun moment to get the ULTIMATE FUN LEVEL 100 ?
Do you even understand the word FUN ?

I know this is a 2017 thing to generalise everything ( education issues ), hopefuly you will notice how wrong it is one day.

H.

Good for you. Then you won't mind pursuing your ULTIMATE FUN LEVEL for a few days/weeks longer, will you? I mean, if it's the journey and not the destination that gives you enjoyment, why complain when that fruitful and enjoyable journey gets longer so you can enjoy it more?
ggg doesnt force anyone to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info