GGG Encourages Reallife Deaths

if you kys over a game then its called natural selection
clickbait title
Just..........laugh out loud!

This is the third major thread accusing GGG of murder through lack of sleep.

Just stop it. I mean at least the previous posters were pathetically transparent in wanting their low play sessions to be able to be competitive with the poop-sockers......like 250 lb Joe Blow wanting to be able to compete in a marathon by doing it in 5 minute spurts over a couple of weeks.

This one was just hilarious.
@Thread starter: Smoking is legal too. I bet you smoke. Or drink alkohol. One of that.

@topic: Most lvl 100 first week guys are not playing alone on there account, they do account sitting, so actuall atleast two players play the same account to play 1 week + without ever stopping.

IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Rather than putting the true End Game now far beyond the reach of every player... why not just put a damn time limiter on particular characters/accounts?

Many of those racers share off accounts so that the user can sleep while someone else grinds away.

Certainly NOT unique to PoE, to be sure.

But for racing let's say put a... oh, 10 or 12 hour timer on a given character or account - particularly racers. That fixes the whole 'rush to 100' speed issue to bed without putting it WHOLLY beyond the reach of everyone else.

And, IMO, if they truly wanted to slow the rush down (and make the races competitive to all, not just E-Sports style teams) the league races should be SSF, period.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
if you kys over a game then its called natural selection
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Rather than putting the true End Game now far beyond the reach of every player... why not just put a damn time limiter on particular characters/accounts?

Many of those racers share off accounts so that the user can sleep while someone else grinds away.

Certainly NOT unique to PoE, to be sure.

But for racing let's say put a... oh, 10 or 12 hour timer on a given character or account - particularly racers. That fixes the whole 'rush to 100' speed issue to bed without putting it WHOLLY beyond the reach of everyone else.

And, IMO, if they truly wanted to slow the rush down (and make the races competitive to all, not just E-Sports style teams) the league races should be SSF, period.

who are you to decide what true end game is....

there is no content in game that requires 95+

I dont see any any key!
"
We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer.

I hope they hear the overwhelming feedback about burning ground etc mods.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
lvl 100 should be near impossible to obtain like diablo 2 was.

Chris has spoiled ur little casual butts.
"
lvl 100 should be near impossible to obtain like diablo 2 was.

Chris has spoiled ur BIG casual butts.

fixed that for ye
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info