[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
danped89 wrote:
well, i am doing this build too, can you check if i'm missing something on this build vs my level atm?

Just read the build guide in full and then follow it. You currently don't have the correct gear, flasks, type of jewels or even the 4th ascendancy yet. Once that's done, fill out the skill tree as advised and get the recommended jewels for the tree.

From that stage you can then begin to either improve your gear, or just farm the Uber Lab until your wealthy enough to afford to completely buy all the gear required for a high end new purpose-built character.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
danped89 wrote:
well, i am doing this build too, can you check if i'm missing something on this build vs my level atm?

Just read the build guide in full and then follow it. You currently don't have the correct gear, flasks, type of jewels or even the 4th ascendancy yet. Once that's done, fill out the skill tree as advised and get the recommended jewels for the tree.

From that stage you can then begin to either improve your gear, or just farm the Uber Lab until your wealthy enough to afford to completely buy all the gear required for a high end new purpose-built character.
i do have the helmet, axe, amulet and armor, and i have around 200c to use. is there any belt, boots og gloves i should replace? i think ive followed the tree correctly, but was already done with it, when i reached 80. i really have a hard time with my mana being stolen when i got hit, what can i do to prevent that?

btw, i do have the atziri boots with correct link and colors, but ill lose some resistance if i replace my current boots with them.
Last edited by danped89 on Mar 27, 2018, 1:13:27 AM
Hello,

I do have questions. Is champion also viable for this build for all the survivability?

For example like this:
https://pastebin.com/YnHHnVNu
Last edited by bartswie on Mar 28, 2018, 4:33:30 PM
"
bartswie wrote:
Hello,

I do have questions. Is champion also viable for this build for all the survivability?

For example like this:

You can run the build as other classes, but you either get a small boost in DPS and a huge drop in damage mitigation, or the other way around. The slayer is the only ascendancy with a sweet spot for the items we use in the build. The only character/ascendancy not yet theorycrafted or tested was Scion.
"
danped89 wrote:
i do have the helmet, axe, amulet and armor, and i have around 200c to use. is there any belt, boots og gloves i should replace? i think ive followed the tree correctly, but was already done with it, when i reached 80. i really have a hard time with my mana being stolen when i got hit, what can i do to prevent that?

btw, i do have the atziri boots with correct link and colors, but ill lose some resistance if i replace my current boots with them.

None of what you posted makes any sense. If you have the gear for the build, use it. The gear is what makes the build viable for it's specifically designed purpose. The build doesn't lose mana either when you get hit, as we don't use the mind over matter node, so I have no clue what is happening to you.

To be honest, if you have 200c farmed up already, spend it on making a good purpose-built build for a different purpose like map farming or boss killing. 200c will buy you pretty much everything you need to make a Burning Spectres Necromancer for example - that build can do absolutely everything in the game, including all map mods & the only thing it's not good at is speed farming maps.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
bartswie wrote:
Hello,

For example like this:

You can run the build as other classes, but you either get a small boost in DPS and a huge drop in damage mitigation, or the other way around. The slayer is the only ascendancy with a sweet spot for the items we use in the build. The only character/ascendancy not yet theorycrafted or tested was Scion.

Hey,

thank you for your answer. One more question: what do you think about running for hematophagy and Vaal pact instead of life regen?
"
hocknose wrote:
Out of interest what builds are you guys moving onto after you've made enough Chaos from this build...I need inspiration :-)

Could you potentially adapt this build to a Starforge Cyclone Slayer?

I transitioned into this (took maybe 30-40 respec points): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083560/page/1

Easy change after all the currency from uber lab and I can continue farming uber lab with the cyclone build as well. Would recommend if you don't feel like leveling an alt from scratch.
"
bartswie wrote:
Hey,

thank you for your answer. One more question: what do you think about running for hematophagy and Vaal pact instead of life regen?

This build isn't designed for VP, but you can feel free to try it out and let us know how it go's for you.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
danped89 wrote:

None of what you posted makes any sense. If you have the gear for the build, use it. The gear is what makes the build viable for it's specifically designed purpose. The build doesn't lose mana either when you get hit, as we don't use the mind over matter node, so I have no clue what is happening to you.

To be honest, if you have 200c farmed up already, spend it on making a good purpose-built build for a different purpose like map farming or boss killing. 200c will buy you pretty much everything you need to make a Burning Spectres Necromancer for example - that build can do absolutely everything in the game, including all map mods & the only thing it's not good at is speed farming maps.
In the previous post you told me i didnt had the gear needed, i just told you what i did have on my character bud. :)

So from your eye of sight, i should make a new character? - btw, i did follow the entire skill tree, thats why i dont know why i lose mana when hit. But seems like i changed that a little after using 3 passive to get some mana reg when hitting. Is there any chance, that you might find the time to see what i did wrong in the skill tree, must be something in there i messed up.
"
danped89 wrote:
So from your eye of sight, i should make a new character?

No, I never said or indicated that.

"
danped89 wrote:
btw, i did follow the entire skill tree, thats why i dont know why i lose mana when hit. But seems like i changed that a little after using 3 passive to get some mana reg when hitting. Is there any chance, that you might find the time to see what i did wrong in the skill tree, must be something in there i messed up.

You still haven't followed the skill tree in the build guide, you still don't have the correct gear, you still don't have the proper jewels & you still don't have the correct flasks being used.

You simply need to actually read and follow the build guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info