[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
zorminster wrote:
So i really enjoyed getting this build up and it's been a very enjoyable first character...but i can't finish u-lab. Three attempts and all three ended by traps. Anyone take a peek at my character ZormSLUB and see if i'm overlooking something? Other tips for making the traps a little easier to deal with? It's starting to look like i'll never be farming u-lab since i can't seem to complete it.

That would be because you haven't followed the build guide.

You have taken incorrect skills on the skill tree, you still need others you are missing too. Your jewels don't appear to be correct either. Your flasks aren't correct, either. You haven't taken the endurance skill nodes on the tree either - which is pretty much the entire point of the build.

Have another re-read of the build guide and make sure you have followed all the advice given.
Hey there, this is my first post ever so I apologize if I have done something wrong but I have a question.. I saw that you posted this:

"Around about 6 out of 7 lab’s a week will have a Treasure Box or Loot Box in the indoor section directly to the left or right of the opening area, of the first area you walk out into as you start the Cruel and Merciless Labrynth’s. They will either be sitting there waiting for the taking via walking around a lava path, or completing the simple floor-tile task, which takes less than 10 seconds."

I cannot seem to find this anywhere, any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated :)
"
Angzi3ty wrote:
Hey there, this is my first post ever so I apologize if I have done something wrong but I have a question.. I saw that you posted this:

"Around about 6 out of 7 lab’s a week will have a Treasure Box or Loot Box in the indoor section directly to the left or right of the opening area, of the first area you walk out into as you start the Cruel and Merciless Labrynth’s. They will either be sitting there waiting for the taking via walking around a lava path, or completing the simple floor-tile task, which takes less than 10 seconds."

I cannot seem to find this anywhere, any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated :)

They changed this from last season, it's no longer the case now unfortunately.
Hi, great build so far! I'm curious about the main weapon choice? looking at the passive skill tree it seems like some others might work, so i'm assuming you use WOE because of the increased block/spell block for survivability? any other options? i know it would be possible to get higher dps but if its sacrificing survivability then its a step backwards right? would like to hear some thoughts on this please. im not asking for someone to theory-craft or modify the whole build to change weapons, just wondering if any others would work in place of the WOE? i guess I should keep in mind the "league starter" part might be another reason for the weapon choice. i know its a cheap one early on.
Thx for build mate. Can u add final skil tree (for 90+ lvl)?
"
QuaQaq wrote:
Thx for build mate. Can u add final skil tree (for 90+ lvl)?

Don't need too. The build guide advises to just take any life/life-armour/life-regen nodes you like once your past L85.
From what I can tell, it only has ~20% physical mitigation and ~20 block chance with ~5000 life, not even a lot of leech. Can this farm a fully buffed Izaro without issue?
Hey, great guide - just curious how to get more life? I'm only level 70 but I'm barely over 4k. My gear all has life on it so not sure where else to get life from except for better rolls.

"
Hey, great guide - just curious how to get more life? I'm only level 70 but I'm barely over 4k. My gear all has life on it so not sure where else to get life from except for better rolls.

You get a lot of life by simply leveling up. For example if you level up to 85, without adding any passive skills/changing gear, you will be sitting on 4,6k.

these are for going faster in lab (traps etc.)

i think uber was pretty easy. i have like 4,2k life and need some better gloves/rings.
Last edited by nepa89 on Mar 22, 2018, 4:07:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info