[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

So I did todays lab. Izaro wasn't that hard despite having all the buffs. Still got 3 keys from him. The hard or should I say ugly part is the layout. Every room has all the stupid traps around. No fast passing. It took me 17 minutes to complete compared to yesterdays 9-10 min runs. Gonna try a few more times and see how fast I can get.
Got all my gear and flasks straightened out and this build is crushing. Don't even have to pay attention during izaro fights.

Also haven't had any issues in t10-12 maps so far, so that's something.
Last edited by kyyrbes on Mar 8, 2018, 2:11:30 PM
Well they really outdid themselves this time with those duping exploits (or was this intended beastcrafting mechanics?). RIP labfarm, at least until people buy all those cloned enchanted helmets listed on poetrade.
"
Hemaka1 wrote:
Well they really outdid themselves this time with those duping exploits (or was this intended beastcrafting mechanics?). RIP labfarm, at least until people buy all those cloned enchanted helmets listed on poetrade.

Don't worry mate, it's disabled already.
"
Hemaka1 wrote:

Duping was the intended mechanic, that was fine. A couple of large clans had amassed a metric shit tonne of the required beasts to start as soon as things were enabled after the 1-week lead-in. There was nothing wrong there at all.

The exploit was that the mechanic was only supposed to be able to do regular & enchanted white/blue/yellow items though, not Shaper/Elder items - which is what they were doing and duping en-mass, because no one at GGG bothered doing any testing/QA on anything this league. It became rampant so quickly in a matter of a few hours, the market got to a point where 14 Ex shaper/elder items (probably worth actually 5 times that much, but we are early in the league still) were being flogged off on poe.trade for 20c-30c a pop. It was like a domino effect where person after person and group after group were all buying & then duping/selling the items themselves till the value of stuff completely crashed.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Mar 8, 2018, 6:50:17 PM
downloading the game again and starting in 2-3 days from now , wish me luck :)
Out of interest what builds are you guys moving onto after you've made enough Chaos from this build...I need inspiration :-)

Could you potentially adapt this build to a Starforge Cyclone Slayer?

Hi there!
So, I decided to play this build as my league starter and I must say that it feels fantastic! Atm I got gear for about 20c and I'm blowing through T6-10 without any problems with 43k tooltip in h/o (auras on) and 4.7k life pool. Haven't done uber lab yet, planning to do this asap.

Great build for mapping, but will I be able to do endgame content with little investment? I thought about guardians and shaper especially, because atziri is probably a joke now. What can I do to push it to actual limits?
Soo I'm going to put this here. Stop WHATEVER you're doing and go do uber lab instead. Go farm as much as you can. Today's lab is the easiest layout I've ever seen in his week (imo). EVERYTHING except argus is on the main path. ZERO dangerious traps, it's nearly impossible to even get damage from the traps. I get 9 keys every other run and atleast 6-7 every single run. Also getting twice enchanted shrine every other run. Just now enchanted my BoR a %40 sunder damage. Got a few exalts worth of enchants and a got damn putrid map..

So, just go and to it.
Got the build running now, it's indeed very good. I'm still slow though, last full key full darkshrine run was 17 minutes.

On the flipside, I never die. ON the flip-flip side, I don't even know what to enchant. Enchanting starkonjas atm. Making most profit on amulets and rings right now, funnily enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info