ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
On Fox News Judge Andrew Napolitano says that Trump committed Obstruction of Justice. He also explains why Mueller didn't charge him even though he's guilty.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6029505643001/#sp=show-clips

Problem with this "obstruction" line it counts on Meuller is telling truth. I believe .gov about as much as I believe in tooth fairy. Witness Trumps lawyer saying nothing Meuller said is true. Not to mention turning over everything Meuller asked for when he has executive privilege (hardly obstructive behavior). Anyways show me proof- otherwise innocent until proven guilty.

The problem with obstruction is that there was no underlying crime. Mueller himself says in his report that Trump was trying to protect his presidency from what we now know was an unwarranted political coup. In addition to that, Trump has a shit ton of plausible deniability since he's the president and can actually fire whoever he wants for whatever reason. And as you said, Trump still cooperated with Mueller despite having that power and knowing that it was a baseless witch hunt.

I always giggle and laugh at this reasoning, rofl.

Let's get this straight.

Trump is apparently guilty of obstruction of justice, might even be impeached for that, for some crime that he is allegedly innocent of!

LOL

He committed a crime (obstruction of justice) in order to protect himself because he was innocent? He went out of his way to hide, obfuscate, fire people, debilitate the investigation, because he was innocent??

Who da fuk believes this tripe??
"
rojimboo wrote:

Um, how was I vague or wearing a tinfoil hat?

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5967

In the US, apparently over half of hate crimes are not even reported.

It's up to you, the claimant, to prove that Canadians are more racist/commit more hate crimes per capita, all else being equal, ceteris paribus.

You've failed to do that so far.

I literally provided stats, there's no better proof than that. Underreportedness of crime is a problem everywhere.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/hate-motivated-crimes-likely-under-reported-in-alberta-police-say-1.4727640

I also liked how you redundantly used ceteris paribus to sound smarter. Thanks for the laugh.

I haven't seen a single piece of evidence from you that, as you claimed, Canada is less racist than the US.

"
rojimboo wrote:
Something more scientific perhaps?

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3102652

The Effect of President Trump's Election on Hate Crimes

This is irrelevant because the vast difference also holds up for the time before Trump. In 2014 for example, Canada had around 2.4x more hate crimes per capita than the US. Will you now argue that Barry also failed to count all the hate crimes?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rojimboo wrote:

I always giggle and laugh at this reasoning, rofl.

Let's get this straight.

Trump is apparently guilty of obstruction of justice, might even be impeached for that, for some crime that he is allegedly innocent of!

He isn't guilty of anything, he hasn't even been charged, let alone found guilty. And he'll never get impeached. LOL indeed.

"
rojimboo wrote:
He committed a crime (obstruction of justice) in order to protect himself because he was innocent? He went out of his way to hide, obfuscate, fire people, debilitate the investigation, because he was innocent??

Who da fuk believes this tripe??

I (and Mueller through his report) literally told you why he defended himself, namely to protect his presidency from a political witch hunt. Why else would he do it since he's, as Mueller has proven, innocent regarding the Russia hoax?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Let's now have a look at the data, see if I can replicate this 300% nonsense:

The US

"
An annual report from the US federal government released on Tuesday shows there were more than 7,100 reported hate crimes last year. There were increases in attacks motivated by racial bias, religious bias and because of a victim’s sexual orientation.

The report shows there was a nearly 23% increase in religion-based hate crimes. There was a 37% spike in anti-Jewish hate crimes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/13/fbi-data-hate-crimes-rise-us-report

Canada
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/en/daily-quotidien/181129/dq181129a-eng.pdf?st=9A2an1Va

"
After steady but relatively small increases since 2014, police-reported hate crime in Canada rose sharply in 2017,
up 47% over the previous year, and largely the result of an increase in hate-related property crimes, such as graffiti
and vandalism. For the year, police reported 2,073 hate crimes, 664 more than in 2016. Higher numbers were seen
across most types of hate crime, with incidents targeting the Muslim, Jewish, and Black populations accounting for
most of the national increase. These increases were largely in Ontario and Quebec.
Police-reported hate crimes refer to criminal incidents that, upon investigation by police, are found to have been
motivated by hatred toward an identifiable group. An incident may be against a person or property and may target
race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, language, sex, age,
mental or physical disability, among other factors. In addition, there are four specific offences listed as hate
propaganda offences or hate crimes in the Criminal Code of Canada: advocating genocide, public incitement of
hatred, willful promotion of hatred, and mischief motivated by hate in relation to property used by an identifiable
group.
Canada's population has become more diverse as the proportion of Canadians who report being foreign-born,
non-Christian, or gay, lesbian, bisexual or in a same-sex relationship continues to grow. For example, one-fifth of
Canada's population was foreign-born in 2016 and, by 2036, this could range from 24.5% to 30.0%.
Since comparable data became available in 2009, the number of police-reported hate crime has ranged from a low
of 1,167 incidents in 2013 to a high of 2,073 in 2017. Despite the large increase, hate crimes in 2017 represented a
small proportion of overall crime at 0.1% of the more than 1.9 million non-traffic crimes reported by police services
that year.

With these numbers, I get that Canada has 9 times the hates crimes reported to the police, per capita, compared to the US.

Now even if we were to assume that only US has 54% underreported hate crimes, and Canada 0%, Canada would still have 4.7~5 times more hate crimes reported to the police, per capita, compared to the US.

At this point it is clear that Canada is not 9 times more of a hostile place than the US, it's just not.

My point is that you cannot do inter country comparisons based on incomplete data, and with a ton of differing variables that affect the outcome.

I mentioned the Sweden rape myth earlier. Do you believe, as per global statistics, that Sweden is the rape capital of the world?

According to statistics, Canada is also the kidnapping capital of the world, do you believe this?

If you do, then you know nothing about relative comparisons.

Relevant factors here:
1. Differing definitions of hate crime
2. Differing incidence of reporting it to police
3. Differing incidence of police complying with statistics reporting
etc.

You CANNOT use hate crime statistics between countries to argue that one is less racist than the other.

What you can note, is the lack of major racist rallies with hate crime incidents in Canada, unlike in the US.

What you can note is the Trump effect on hate crimes in the US.

The US is definitely not the least racist country in the world.
"
Xavderion wrote:

I (and Mueller through his report) literally told you why he defended himself, namely to protect his presidency from a political witch hunt. Why else would he do it since he's, as Mueller has proven, innocent regarding the Russia hoax?

Can you quote me, with context some relevant parts of the Mueller report where this is asserted?

Not that I don't believe you.

It's just that I....

Don't believe you.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
On Fox News Judge Andrew Napolitano says that Trump committed Obstruction of Justice. He also explains why Mueller didn't charge him even though he's guilty.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6029505643001/#sp=show-clips

Problem with this "obstruction" line it counts on Meuller is telling truth. I believe .gov about as much as I believe in tooth fairy. Witness Trumps lawyer saying nothing Meuller said is true. Not to mention turning over everything Meuller asked for when he has executive privilege (hardly obstructive behavior). Anyways show me proof- otherwise innocent until proven guilty.

Might as well be Judge Judy making that claim, anyway. =^[.]^=

Only if Judge Judy was on Fox News, which it is not.

I understand though. The Trump fans enjoy logic contortion-ism in order to believe the lies of a pathological liar.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
muh central park jogger case

That's not an example for racism, no matter how hard you try to make it one. Try harder.

"
Turtledove wrote:
Regarding your assertion that hate crimes are 3x more common in Canada. I searched the Internet and could find nothing to back up this claim. It dawns on me that perhaps that is info that you got off of social media?

step-by-step guide:

1. look up hate crimes in Canada
2. look up hate crimes in the US
3. look up population in Canada
4. look up population in the US
5. perform simple arithmetic ((number of hate crimes in Canada/population of Canada)*100.000) vs ((number of hate crimes in the US/population of the US)*100.000)
6. ?????
7. almost 300% more hate crimes in Canada!

Looks like Xav was caught spreading likely Russia propaganda again that he got off of social media.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
muh central park jogger case

That's not an example for racism, no matter how hard you try to make it one. Try harder.

"
Turtledove wrote:
Regarding your assertion that hate crimes are 3x more common in Canada. I searched the Internet and could find nothing to back up this claim. It dawns on me that perhaps that is info that you got off of social media?

step-by-step guide:

1. look up hate crimes in Canada
2. look up hate crimes in the US
3. look up population in Canada
4. look up population in the US
5. perform simple arithmetic ((number of hate crimes in Canada/population of Canada)*100.000) vs ((number of hate crimes in the US/population of the US)*100.000)
6. ?????
7. almost 300% more hate crimes in Canada!

Looks like Xav was caught spreading likely Russia propaganda again that he got off of social media.

He totally got it off Daily Stormer and is embarrased...
"
Xavderion wrote:

I haven't seen a single piece of evidence from you that, as you claimed, Canada is less racist than the US.

Sorry, wrong again Xav. He provided the backing for his thought in his post. As a refresher he stated that at least there is not any example of a Charlottesville in Canada.

Just admit that the 3x "statistic" was nonsense you got off of social media.
"

No, and it'd be foolish to do so. These countries are not our friends, and they do not have our best interests in mind. Failing to push back now empowers them to keep pushing. What's more, it paints a big asterisk over the integrity of our elections, regardless of the result, and that's never a good thing.

Where is that love, harmony and diversity sale pitch? Where does this Russophobia and Sinophobia come from anyway? US didn't fuck up Russia with their US sanctions and China with their trade tariffs? Interfering in their domestic politics, and they inference with your. Western democracies have a love for interfering in foreign domestic politics. The better answer is US is never their friends either.

Can't people be friends now?

Last edited by deathflower on Apr 26, 2019, 9:42:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info