ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I want Harris if democrat wins. She's got that MILF action plus isnt too Progressive. Like obama. Didnt do too much harm.

Bernie would be disaster and Warren too. Straight up Commies.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 26, 2019, 1:38:36 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
On Fox News Judge Andrew Napolitano says that Trump committed Obstruction of Justice. He also explains why Mueller didn't charge him even though he's guilty.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6029505643001/#sp=show-clips

Problem with this "obstruction" line it counts on Meuller is telling truth. I believe .gov about as much as I believe in tooth fairy. Witness Trumps lawyer saying nothing Meuller said is true. Not to mention turning over everything Meuller asked for when he has executive privilege (hardly obstructive behavior). Anyways show me proof- otherwise innocent until proven guilty.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 26, 2019, 1:52:29 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
On Fox News Judge Andrew Napolitano says that Trump committed Obstruction of Justice. He also explains why Mueller didn't charge him even though he's guilty.

Problem with this "obstruction" line it counts on Meuller is telling truth. I believe .gov about as much as I believe in tooth fairy. Witness Trumps lawyer saying nothing Meuller said is true. Not to mention turning over everything Meuller asked for when he has executive privilege (hardly obstructive behavior). Anyways show me proof- otherwise innocent until proven guilty.

Might as well be Judge Judy making that claim, anyway. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I believe .gov about as much as I believe in tooth fairy.

Does that include Trump?
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I believe .gov about as much as I believe in tooth fairy.

Does that include Trump?

Includes everyone. All pols are venal. Trump is not exempt. I dont know if he's made 200 million yet like the clintons in office but give him time.
Git R Dun!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

k then. You realise Canada exists right? Plus countless others where they don't march for neo-nazi values carrying torches, and murder people of different political affiliations/beliefs/colour in the past few years.

Canada has around 3x the amount of hate crimes compared to the US if we look at it per capita. Just saying.
There could be many reasons for that if even true (source?).

Like reporting and keeping accounts of hate crimes. You realise Trump axed the department responsible for keeping account of the number of hate crimes in the US, right?

Differing laws, another thing, it might be less lenient in Canada.

Last time I checked no Charlottesville like incidents in Canada in recent years, or perhaps even ever.

This could be another Sweden rape myth situation, wouldn't be surprised.
"
Turtledove wrote:
muh central park jogger case

That's not an example for racism, no matter how hard you try to make it one. Try harder.

"
Turtledove wrote:
Regarding your assertion that hate crimes are 3x more common in Canada. I searched the Internet and could find nothing to back up this claim. It dawns on me that perhaps that is info that you got off of social media?

step-by-step guide:

1. look up hate crimes in Canada
2. look up hate crimes in the US
3. look up population in Canada
4. look up population in the US
5. perform simple arithmetic ((number of hate crimes in Canada/population of Canada)*100.000) vs ((number of hate crimes in the US/population of the US)*100.000)
6. ?????
7. almost 300% more hate crimes in Canada!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

k then. You realise Canada exists right? Plus countless others where they don't march for neo-nazi values carrying torches, and murder people of different political affiliations/beliefs/colour in the past few years.

Canada has around 3x the amount of hate crimes compared to the US if we look at it per capita. Just saying.

Like reporting and keeping accounts of hate crimes. You realise Trump axed the department responsible for keeping account of the number of hate crimes in the US, right?

Last time I checked no Charlottesville like incidents in Canada in recent years, or perhaps even ever.

So a mix of vagueness and conspiracy theories is what you're basing your assumption on? Very scientific of you.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

The problem with obstruction is that there was no underlying crime. Mueller himself says in his report that Trump was trying to protect his presidency from what we now know was an unwarranted political coup. In addition to that, Trump has a shit ton of plausible deniability since he's the president and can actually fire whoever he wants for whatever reason. And as you said, Trump still cooperated with Mueller despite having that power and knowing that it was a baseless witch hunt.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

So a mix of vagueness and conspiracy theories is what you're basing your assumption on? Very scientific of you.

Um, how was I vague or wearing a tinfoil hat?

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5967

In the US, apparently over half of hate crimes are not even reported.

It's up to you, the claimant, to prove that Canadians are more racist/commit more hate crimes per capita, all else being equal, ceteris paribus.

You've failed to do that so far.

Something more scientific perhaps?

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3102652

The Effect of President Trump's Election on Hate Crimes

Abstract
"
This Essay empirically evaluates the relationship between Donald Trump’s rise to power and the recent increase in reported hate crimes. A number of critics predicted that President Trump’s divisive rhetoric during the presidential campaign and his subsequent election would embolden hate crime perpetrators, thereby contributing to more hate crimes. Media commentators have dubbed this the Trump Effect.

We find compelling evidence to support the Trump Effect hypothesis. Using time series analysis, we show that Donald Trump’s election in November of 2016 was associated with a statistically significant surge in reported hate crimes across the United States, even when controlling for alternative explanations. Further, by using panel regression techniques, we show that counties that voted for President Trump by the widest margins in the presidential election also experienced the largest increases in reported hate crimes.

Using the data from this study, we offer a novel theory that builds on the existing literature on the causes of hate crimes. We hypothesize that it was not just Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric throughout the political campaign that caused hate crimes to increase. Rather, we argue that it was Trump’s subsequent election as President of the United States that validated this rhetoric in the eyes of perpetrators and fueled the hate crime surge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info