ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 3:55:03 AM
I liked President Bannon better.
A shining light in a sea of stagnant bong water.
"Bread is garbage. Pure sugar and carbs. Might as well have a Snikers bar with a Mountain Dew chaser. Tastes better less work." - OT Surgeon General Aim_Deep

Last edited by Rachel_GGG on Sep 31, 2018 0:61:72 PM

Last edited by tramshed on Nov 20, 2017, 8:36:06 AM
I see the SJPs finally got their way with the old Trump/US politics thread. You don't get "hundreds" of posts in violation of the TOS without Support ignoring a thread for some time, and as some internet sage once pointed out, Support only pays attention when someone actually reports something. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers [email protected][.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes
My apologies to all
"
The_Reporter wrote:
Every nation except for the one that is relevant.
A shining light in a sea of stagnant bong water.
"Bread is garbage. Pure sugar and carbs. Might as well have a Snikers bar with a Mountain Dew chaser. Tastes better less work." - OT Surgeon General Aim_Deep

Last edited by Rachel_GGG on Sep 31, 2018 0:61:72 PM
You're right. Best to be heavily connected with mobster dictators.
My apologies to all
“In private, the president and his top aides freely admit that he is engaged in a culture war on behalf of his white, working-class base...”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-donald-trump-loves-calling-out-black-people-like-lavar-ball?via=twitter_page
My apologies to all
Not sure why americans should care what other countries think of potus.

If the world was united under one banner I would understand but since everyone have his own it is pointless.

If you create jobs in the us, you take some in the world. Imo IF obama was so great, most countries would hate him for taking their jobs and creating those in the us. The fact other countries had a good opinion of obama just show he was not working that much for the US interest.

However,
All Hail Trump? Meh
git good, copying a skill tree is hard skilled shit yo!

Ign:lapatate <3
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 20, 2017, 11:51:25 AM
It's baaacckkkk
Wraeclast: Where no one smokes but everyone dies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info