ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Looks like Xav was caught spreading likely Russia propaganda again that he got off of social media.

He totally got it off Daily Stormer and is embarrased...

Yeah guys, maths and stats are racist propaganda from social media. I get that you both have stage 4 TDS but if you can't function on a basic level when these issues are at topic, talking to you makes no sense.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 26, 2019, 9:56:40 AM
"
rojimboo wrote:

What you can note, is the lack of major racist rallies with hate crime incidents in Canada, unlike in the US.

I found all of the nonsense you wrote very amusing ("i-it's just not!"), but this is the best part because, as it turns out, even when taking these "major racist hate crime rallies" into account, the US has only a fraction of hate crimes per capita compared to Canada. Selfowned yet again.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

k then. You realise Canada exists right? Plus countless others where they don't march for neo-nazi values carrying torches, and murder people of different political affiliations/beliefs/colour in the past few years.

Canada has around 3x the amount of hate crimes compared to the US if we look at it per capita. Just saying.
There could be many reasons for that if even true (source?).

Like reporting and keeping accounts of hate crimes. You realise Trump axed the department responsible for keeping account of the number of hate crimes in the US, right?

Differing laws, another thing, it might be less lenient in Canada.

Last time I checked no Charlottesville like incidents in Canada in recent years, or perhaps even ever.

This could be another Sweden rape myth situation, wouldn't be surprised.

We had a mass shooting done against Muslims about 2 years ago. There is quite a lot of hate towards Arab countries and their immigrants, at least in Quebec. Sadly, it's on the rise, especially since the arrival of Trump. That said, I'm more than willing to bet that it's still a LOT lower than in the US.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Last edited by faerwin on Apr 26, 2019, 10:05:37 AM
"
faerwin wrote:
That said, I'm more than willing to bet that it's still a LOT lower than in the US.

You lost the bet.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

What you can note, is the lack of major racist rallies with hate crime incidents in Canada, unlike in the US.

I found all of the nonsense you wrote very amusing ("i-it's just not!"), but this is the best part because, as it turns out, even when taking these "major racist hate crime rallies" into account, the US has only a fraction of hate crimes per capita compared to Canada. Selfowned yet again.

I don't think I've encountered anyone more keen on proclaiming a victory in a debate, when they got owned really hard, than you Xav.

Next you will convince us Sweden is the rape capital of the world, with places like DRC existing or Somalia, and that Canada is not only ridiculously racist (10times more so than hive of racism the US) but also the kidnapping capital of the world.

AFter all, statistics are gospel right? Correlation always equals causation, right? We just blindly trust the numbers surely and compare countries to one another, right?

ONly morons do that. Open your eyes, and become honest for once in your life.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

I'm willing to bet that the US do not consider graffitis to be hate crimes. Which, in Canada, they are (and consist of the majority of said hate crimes).

"For the year, non-violent hate crimes, which include offences such as mischief or public incitement of hatred, increased 64%, while violent hate crimes grew by 25%."

I highly doubt the US compile those as hate crime.

As a side note, "Overall in 2017, 38% of hate crimes were violent". This means about 787~ violent hate crimes (2073 reports).

Also, for the US "In 2016, over half of all hate crimes reported to the FBI came from just six states. Only 1,776 of roughly 17,895 police agencies reported at least one hate crime. Many states with the highest percentages of African-Americans – such as Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama – barely reported any incidents."

Sorry but it just show that hate crimes aren't being reported or compiled. and as such, the number for US hate crimes is just unreliable.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
This just in from Fox News affiliate CNBC:

"
US economy grows by 3.2% in the first quarter, topping expectations

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/26/gdp-q1-2019-first-read.html

Wizard Don and his magic wand, again! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

"

Hide your Eastern European Supermodels.

Awesome news!

Hopefully they cut taxes "on the rich" even more because I was never paid by a poor person.
Git R Dun!
"
Raycheetah wrote:

"

22 Trillion dollar deficit. Yikes. Hope it was worth it. Guess you need a Democrat to fix your economy again. At the expense of social welfare of course.

"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

"

22 Trillion dollar deficit. Yikes. Hope it was worth it. Guess you need a Democrat to fix your economy again. At the expense of social welfare of course.

All democracies come to this. All go broke. Human nature is maximum benefit (free shit) for least work (taxes). Thats why Benjamin FRankin once quipped when asked about what kind of gov was formed at the constitution convention

"a republic if we can keep it"

Founders hated democracy recognizing it's peril.

Today no politician could be elected with the old school Federalism I often talk about where federal .gov can't do much. Likewise none could get elected raising taxes too high. we are now a democracy sadly and it can only end badly.

And dont even pretend Obama fixed anything. He double the debt in 8 years.

Bankers will own us all one day, like Greece, and democracy in name only but it's really a dictatorship by bankers.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 26, 2019, 11:19:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info