ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

What are some Trump 'wins' on foreign policy? Where is he a 'loser'?

Americans are so sick of the last 16 years of warmongering, Trump not starting a major war is considered amazing by USA citizens.

I understand foreigners may have a different perspective, but I'm not foreign, so I dont share your perspective.

Which major wars did OBama start?

By the same definition, has Trump not engaged in wars around the world?
"
rojimboo wrote:

I think you are mixing up flawed intelligence (reports) and incompetence, with some sort of political agenda. It's ok, Bush and Blair did so too. You wouldn't be the first.

It's certainly hilarious, how everything in the world is apparently because THE EVILLL GLOBALIZT NEO_LIBERAL_OVERLORRDDDZZZ.

CIA and various government agencies initially told Bush there is No WMDs in Iraqi. But he doesn't believe it so he told them to go find it. That how you get WMDs in Iraqi. If you search for it, you will find it. Shady People willing to tell you anything you want to hear. Bush ignored reports that say No WMDs and pick and choose his facts.
All hail Trump?? As far as I know, he has done nothing to warrant being hailed except act like a stupid rich boy who never got his ass kicked.

Donald Trump - Worst President ever.

PS: No I am not a Hillary fan if someone wants to suggest that. In my opinion, the last election should have been voided as there where no viable candidates.
GGG....do you even play your own game!?!?
PS: Not my real player account, just one use for posts n such.
"
rojimboo wrote:

Let's see, who thinks there was Russian interference in the 2016 elections?

For (with evidence):

CIA
FBI
NSA
ODNI
Senate
House

Against (word of mouth from butt-buddy):

Donnie
Vlad

Who do YOU believe?

Are you saying butt buddy to mock that woman who got in trouble for that recently?

I had no idea saying butt was racist now. I cant keep up with the kids slang
Last edited by Khoranth on Dec 13, 2018, 2:23:06 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:

Are you saying butt buddy to mock that woman who got in trouble for that recently?
Idk what you are even on about. We seem to not consider the same things as news worthy.

THis is what I meant. Let me explain.

In case I need to clarify, there is something very homo-erotic about their relationship.

Last edited by rojimboo on Dec 13, 2018, 2:34:32 PM
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Idk what you are even on about. We seem to not consider the same things as news worthy.

THis is what I meant. Let me explain.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Some woman on MSNBC said the same kind of thing you just did, and Twitter said shes racist vs same sex attracted people.

You should be more considerate.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
"
J.K. Rowling, Twitter, 2 days ago

Please, I want to hear more wisdom from ultra-rich liberal elites, living behind walls and safety cameras, telling common people to suck up globalism & DIEversity.

Yes yes, everyone is evil except really poor people.

Sub-Saharan Africans must be the most righteous people on earth then.

She's not evil. Just part of a deluded elitist class, completely detached from common people's reality. Elites like her virtue signal against "walls", while living behind walls & security guards. They virtue signal about "diversity", while living in exclusive white-only neighborhoods. Having wealth is not bad or good. But being an elitist hypocrite promoting globalism, is bad.

"

* Attack on Libya. Was sold to the public as a "NATO operation" but US played a major active and then support role in it.

* From turning Libya into a lawless warzone (which is still the case today), he then moved to support islamist factions in Syria. US financial, material and political support, allowed the jihadists to fight for so long and extended the war over 7 years. This conflict is still not finished & the US has military presence on two locations inside Syria.

* Logistical support for KSA war on Yemen. Trump should be also blamed for dealing with the Saudis. Looks like its impossible for an american president to NOT deal with & support KSA.

* (I could add that Obama admin (+ assorted 'bipartisan' warhawks, eg. McCain) helped to start the coup in Ukraine. But let's leave that out)

---

You might not consider these to be "major" wars, as the US didn't go full in with the military (like Bush did in Iraq & A-stan). But nonetheless these conflicts are and will be extremely destructive for the region (and Europe), for decades to come. Destabilization & fueling poverty + extremism can be far worse than a clean-cut war with an epilogue.

Trump has inherited this mess, but for now, thanks God, hasn't started any new conflicts. If he'll be pressured into anything, it will be Iran. And the pressure will mostly come from Israel & KSA.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Khoranth wrote:

Yeah, that's what I mean. Some woman on MSNBC said the same kind of thing you just did, and Twitter said shes racist vs same sex attracted people.

It's only an insult if you hate LGBT.

Since I don't, then, yeah.

Love, man.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

It's only an insult if you hate LGBT.

Since I don't, then, yeah.

Love, man.

The MSNBC woman, who used the word butt as a descriptor, is extremely far left, pro lgbt.

And Twitter still forced her to apologize. You should probably go find 10 LGBT people to apologize to
Last edited by Khoranth on Dec 13, 2018, 2:42:15 PM
"
morbo wrote:

She's not evil. Just part of a deluded elitist class, completely detached from common people's reality. Elites like her virtue signal against "walls", while living behind walls & security guards. They virtue signal about "diversity", while living in exclusive white-only neighborhoods. Having wealth is not bad or good. But being an elitist hypocrite promoting globalism, is bad.
I really don't think you know even a little bit about Rowling, and her earlier struggles. Instead of focusing on her articulate words on an important topic, you've derailed this into a character attack of rich people, the elites, the globalists, the anti-racists, how dare they promote that filthy liberal agenda??

Focus more on the message, not the messenger.
"

"

* Attack on Libya. Was sold to the public as a "NATO operation" but US played a major active and then support role in it.
A legal, UN initiated and mandated, NATO operation, arguably spearheaded by France and the UK.

That's some mental acrobatics to call it Obama's war...

The main focus was not regime change, but protecting civilians from Gaddafi. It is naive to think the two were ever not linked though...

"
* From turning Libya into a lawless warzone (which is still the case today), he then moved to support islamist factions in Syria. US financial, material and political support, allowed the jihadists to fight for so long and extended the war over 7 years. This conflict is still not finished & the US has military presence on two locations inside Syria.
And let Russia have all the fun??? What would be the fun in that?

"
* Logistical support for KSA war on Yemen. Trump should be also blamed for dealing with the Saudis. Looks like its impossible for an american president to NOT deal with & support KSA.
Yes yes, Trump is excused because a dark and evil man before him did also something evil. But it's ok because it's TRump now. Justification of evil with more evil.

"
* (I could add that Obama admin (+ assorted 'bipartisan' warhawks, eg. McCain) helped to start the coup in Ukraine. But let's leave that out)

oh dear god. that would have been illuminating. Russia invades Ukraine because of Obama. I'd love to see that argued.

"
You might not consider these to be "major" wars, as the US didn't go full in with the military (like Bush did in Iraq & A-stan). But nonetheless these conflicts are and will be extremely destructive for the region (and Europe), for decades to come. Destabilization & fueling poverty + extremism can be far worse than a clean-cut war with an epilogue.

Trump has inherited this mess, but for now, thanks God, hasn't started any new conflicts. If he'll be pressured into anything, it will be Iran. And the pressure will mostly come from Israel & KSA.

And there was me thinking Obama, though at war for the whole 8 years, reduced the troops on the ground in Iraq and Afghanistan from 180 000 to 15 000, minimised casualties still, and basically tried to let the locals deal with the mess Bush caused.

It's funny you mention ISIS and Syria and Libya. Add US intervention in middle east as the cause, with further exacerbation due to climate change, on the list.

On the one hand you bemoan the US for using force on Gaddafi's Libya, then on the other hand you accuse him of not finishing the job and using more force in Libya, as a sort of peacekeeper for a decade or so.

Decide already.

What's behind door no. 3?
Last edited by rojimboo on Dec 13, 2018, 3:42:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info