ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

"
I think Trump is doing great on foreign policy.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Depends on who is answering the question, 'How is Trump doing on foreign policy, for you?'

Well as a USA citizen, considering the 16 years before Trump, Trump is doing awesome, foreign policy.

I certainly agree that foreigners will have a different viewpoint, but there is only 1 American who would have hated Trump's foreign policy, and that's John McCain, cause there isnt a country around that McCain didnt want to invade.

What are some Trump 'wins' on foreign policy? Where is he a 'loser'?
"
morbo wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
This was answered already. Not sure why you chose to ignore it...

It wasn't answered. Trump has politically done nothing to benefit Russia. Thinking that he might be a Russian agent, borders on the insane (but that happens when someone watches too much "free press").

You choose to believe there was a collusion, because it fits your anti-Trump position. If there was anything tangible, it would have already been presented before the midterm elections, to boost votes for the Democrats.

Stop mixing up interference with collusion. One has already been shown, the other, about to be shown.
"
rojimboo wrote:

Stop mixing up interference with collusion. One has already been shown, the other, about to be shown.

Yeah, any day now...

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rojimboo wrote:

Ok, any time now.

but let me just illustrate the insanity:

1) Some allegedly "Russian trolls" posting pro-Trump messages on Twitter or Facebook = "interference and blatant attack on our democracy"

2) Washington being filled with pro-Israeli lobbyists actually shaping disastrous US foreign policy in the ME = *crickets*
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 13, 2018, 9:51:48 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

Yeah, any day now...

Let's see, who thinks there was Russian interference in the 2016 elections?

For (with evidence):

CIA
FBI
NSA
ODNI
Senate
House

Against (word of mouth from butt-buddy):

Donnie
Vlad

Who do YOU believe?
"
morbo wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
This was answered already. Not sure why you chose to ignore it...

It wasn't answered. Trump has politically done nothing to benefit Russia. Thinking that he might be a Russian agent, borders on the insane (but that happens when someone watches too much "free press").

You choose to believe there was a collusion, because it fits your anti-Trump position. If there was anything tangible, it would have already been presented before the midterm elections, to boost votes for the Democrats.

Collusion: Donald Trump and Cohen tried to meet Putin in 2015. In 2016 they did meet with Russians to collude on getting sanctions on Russia dropped. This was something that Russia obviously wanted and Trump wanted because funding for Trump Tower Moscow was setup to be through a Russian bank that was under sanctions. This information came out just last Friday in the Cohen court filings.

During the campaign, Trump associates meet with Russians many times and have since lied about those meetings many times.

During the campaign, Trump publicly requested that Russia release Clinton emails. That same day the Russians started new hacking activities to do exactly that.

Details are being kept under wraps within the Mueller investigation but they obviously know much more.

Here's a good recent BBC article that provides a better more compete summary.

"
We've put together a straightforward guide to what we know, what we don't know, and what Mr Mueller may know that we don't.

What's it all about?
President Trump's campaign and transition teams have been accused of colluding with Russian agents to influence the US election in the then Republican candidate's favour.

US intelligence agencies concluded in 2016 that Russia was behind an effort to tip the scales of the US election against Hillary Clinton, with a state-authorised campaign of cyber attacks and fake news stories planted on social media.

Both the Russian and US presidents have poured scorn on suggestions of collusion, with Mr Trump calling it "the greatest political witch hunt in history".

What contact do we know about?
At least 12 Trump associates had contacts with Russians during the campaign or transition, according to an analysis of public records by CNN, with at least 19 face-to-face interactions with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures and at least 51 individual communications.

Trump aides known to have had contact with Russians include the president's son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner, his son Donald Trump Jr, former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and the Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The president's supporters point out that interactions with foreign nationals are routine during any White House campaign, but three Trump aides have now admitted lying about these encounters.

Who's been charged?
The special counsel has indicted more than 30 people, including four members of Mr Trump's campaign team or administration and 25 Russians, as well as three Russian companies.

On the US side, indictments have been issued against:

Michael Cohen, the president's former lawyer
Paul Manafort, a former Trump campaign chairman
Rick Gates, a former business associate of Mr Manafort and campaign adviser
George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign adviser
Michael Flynn, Mr Trump's former national security adviser
Alex van der Zwaan, a lawyer who lied to the FBI about his contact with Gates - he was jailed for 30 days
Richard Pinedo, who admitted an identity theft charge
Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian citizen and former aide to Mr Manafort
Mr Manafort was convicted of financial crimes in his first criminal trial and then reached a plea deal in the second trial. However, Mr Mueller has since said Mr Manafort breached that plea agreement by lying to the FBI at least five times - including about his interaction with Konstantin Kilimnik, a business associate who Mr Mueller says is tied to Russian intelligence.

Mr Papadopoulos is said to have attempted to set up meetings between Mr Trump and Russian representatives, and in November 2018 he went to prison after pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians. He was jailed for 12 days.

Mr Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI over meetings he had with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak.

And in late November, the president's former lawyer Michael Cohen admitted lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow.

Then, in December, a taste of what he had told Mr Mueller's investigation in return for a less jail time was revealed in a memo advising the court on sentencing.

It included details about Michael Cohen's own contacts with "Russian interests" during the 2016 campaign, including one who said they were "trusted" in the Russian Federation and went on to suggest a meeting between Mr Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Thirteen Russians connected to the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a Russian "troll factory", were charged with spreading fake news stories through US social media. Among them was Yevgeny Prigozhin, an associate of Mr Putin

And 12 Russian intelligence officers were charged with hacking the Democratic National Committee, using spear phishing emails and malicious software

Why are the Flynn charges important?
The most senior member of the Trump team to be indicted is Mr Flynn, who admitted one count of making false statements. This was a much lesser charge than analysts say he might have faced for conducting business as a private citizen with a foreign power. Such plea deals are only offered when a witness has incriminating evidence on someone more senior than themselves.

This was again hinted at in a heavily-redacted sentencing memo released in December in which Mr Mueller said Mr Flynn had provided "substantial" details about links between the Trump election team and Russian officials.

It also advised they were not seeking a jail sentence for Mr Flynn.

Mr Trump sacked Mr Flynn last February, saying he had lied to Vice-President Mike Pence about meeting the Russian envoy to the US. Questions have been raised over how much Mr Trump knew about Mr Flynn's contacts with the Russian ambassador and when. The answers to those questions could form part of Mr Flynn's plea bargain.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42493918
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
While the opposition scurries hurriedly down to the deep parts of the radical rightwing media, I thought I'd quote some really nice tweeting for once.

None of that orange man bad stuff. I swear.

"
My mentions have taught me that Brexit is like Trump’s wall. For its devoted fans it has a symbolic value totally unrelated to its workability, its true cost or the glaring self-interest of its proposers, whereas non-believers see nothing but a deranged and costly vanity project.

J.K. Rowling, Twitter, 2 days ago
"
rojimboo wrote:
Who do YOU believe?

Well, of course I believe the tools of violent globalist neoliberalism. It's not like CIA or NSA ever lied before, like, I dunno, about the "Iraqi WMDs", for example.

But the important smoking gun here is not the huge pile of dead Arabs, but some towers that businessman Trump planned to build in Moscow.

"

Please, I want to hear more wisdom from ultra-rich liberal elites, living behind walls and safety cameras, telling common people to suck up globalism & DIEversity.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 13, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
"
rojimboo wrote:

What are some Trump 'wins' on foreign policy? Where is he a 'loser'?

Americans are so sick of the last 16 years of warmongering, Trump not starting a major war is considered amazing by USA citizens.

I understand foreigners may have a different perspective, but I'm not foreign, so I dont share your perspective.
"
morbo wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
Who do YOU believe?

Well, of course I'd believe the tools of violent globalist neoliberalism. It's not like CIA or NSA ever lied before, like, I dunno, about the "Iraqi WMDs", for example.

I think you are mixing up flawed intelligence (reports) and incompetence, with some sort of political agenda. It's ok, Bush and Blair did so too. You wouldn't be the first.

It's certainly hilarious, how everything in the world is apparently because THE EVILLL GLOBALIZT NEO_LIBERAL_OVERLORRDDDZZZ.

"
"

Please, I want to hear more wisdom from ultra-rich liberal elites, living behind walls and safety cameras, telling common people to suck up globalism & DIEversity.

Yes yes, everyone is evil except really poor people.

Sub-Saharan Africans must be the most righteous people on earth then.
Last edited by rojimboo on Dec 13, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info