ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

A possible reasonable explanation as to why the President's core supporters remains steady has to do with the "boiling frog" theory. The story goes that if one puts a frog in a pot of water then turns on the flame, the water heats slowly so the frog won't notice that it is being cooked until it is too late.

That's ironic because that theory is simply false. Just like most of the allegations vs Trump.

Huh? Okay, here's proof then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svpsLZDgFK4
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

A possible reasonable explanation as to why the President's core supporters remains steady has to do with the "boiling frog" theory. The story goes that if one puts a frog in a pot of water then turns on the flame, the water heats slowly so the frog won't notice that it is being cooked until it is too late.

That's ironic because that theory is simply false. Just like most of the allegations vs Trump.

"
While some 19th-century experiments suggested that the underlying premise is true if the heating is sufficiently gradual,[1][2] according to contemporary biologists the premise is false: a frog that is gradually heated will jump out.[3][4] Indeed, thermoregulation by changing location is a fundamentally necessary survival strategy for frogs and other ectotherms.

From Wiki.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

"
While some 19th-century experiments suggested that the underlying premise is true if the heating is sufficiently gradual,[1][2] according to contemporary biologists the premise is false: a frog that is gradually heated will jump out.[3][4] Indeed, thermoregulation by changing location is a fundamentally necessary survival strategy for frogs and other ectotherms.

From Wiki.

Silly Xav. Everybody knows that Anthropogenic Batrachian Warming is settled science. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The Trump crybaby balloon is racist against orange faced people. At least that's my understanding of the comments in this thread that were defending the orange faced President. I like talking about our President having an orange face because it is funny to me.

I actually assume that their racist comments regarding orange faces were meant in jest. Since his orange face is obviously some tan light he uses since his eye protectors make such an obvious white ring for the eyes.

I'll guess it works super fast or something because normal tanning lights don't make you orange.

Can someone explain to me why such a rich vain individual would go out into public with a silly orange face and an even more ridiculous hairdo?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
The Trump crybaby balloon is racist against orange faced people. At least that's my understanding of the comments in this thread that were defending the orange faced President. I like talking about our President having an orange face because it is funny to me.

I actually assume that their racist comments regarding orange faces were meant in jest. Since his orange face is obviously some tan light he uses since his eye protectors make such an obvious white ring for the eyes.

I'll guess it works super fast or something because normal tanning lights don't make you orange.

Can someone explain to me why such a rich vain individual would go out into public with a silly orange face and an even more ridiculous hairdo?

Orange isn't so bad. If he isn't Orange, he would look white; I mean pale.

Is delusional psychopath a personality type? :)

This is when things will start getting really interesting. Wait for the Weisselberg stuff to begin trickling in. Oh, boy!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

The proof was in his answer :)
Trump MakeAmericaGreatAgain!!!
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Orange isn't so bad. If he isn't Orange, he would look white; I mean pale.

Looks like when Luke took off Darth Vader's mask.
Trump's microbes need some balancing in his gut I think. Something is off.

U.S. Steel Stock Has Dropped 57 Percent Since Trump's Tariffs Were Announced

U.S. Steel is hardly alone in seeing its stock price slide despite help from the federal government. Here's the stock prices of five major American steel producers since March 8 of this year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info