ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
>be s***s
>send hondurians to the us
>they arrive at the border
>The Anathema knows they expect him to tear babies out of criminal mothers' arms, invoke muh "children in concentration camps" narrative
>ball in God Emperor's court with significant time to consider best response
>????
>profit

FTFY
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 18, 2018, 9:55:12 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
>be s***s
>send hondurians to the us
>they arrive at the border
>drumpf tears babies out of criminal mothers' arms
>muh "children in concentration camps" narrative
>win midterms

Is it a good plan? I feel like it could really work.

From what I read, it is a George Soros funded political stunt, and Mexico has committed to stopping them at their border. So, unless Mexico fails, looks like Soros wasted millions on this political stunt, not that he cares.
One photo of the "caravan". The right shirt is real btw. Can't make this shit up.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
peaceful caravan whoa
"
diablofdb wrote:
peaceful caravan whoa

And with no apparent means of logistical support. Men, women, and very young children logging 30 miles/48KM per day over all sorts of terrain, and yet little is seen of tents, bedrolls, or food, let alone water supplies. Someone is providing transportation and support, while no one is documenting it.

Meanwhile, on the southern border of the US, I wonder how quickly the US Army Corps of Engineers can deploy concertina wire along the most vulnerable stretches of the frontier? Because you know the military ain't gonna be granted free-fire RoE if President Trump does deploy them. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I think we are going to get to a point to where we are forced to "compassionately colonize" these central American countries and fix the worst of their problems for them.

Because if this George Soros caravan is even remotely successful; Soros, and his kind, will keep doing this until those countries are empty of people.
NPR just compared Saudi Arabia to Kavanaugh. I’d like to say that doesn’t surprise me, but NPR’s partisan bias tends to be more subtle. Time to start discussing defunding again?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

You mean the freak phenomenon; that is low unemployment rate, low inflation rate and low wage growth.
The Trump/Beautiful Ted rally in Houston is something else. The crowd is so on fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info