ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
The Trump/Beautiful Ted rally in Houston is something else. The crowd is so on fire.

How's the most recent Obama's rallies?

I am curious about the size of the crowds at Obama's rallies.

Anybody has any ideas?
34pre98qua
Migrant caravan broke through a border fence in the town of Tecun Uman at the Mexico-Guatemala border.

Hmmm... very interesting......

34pre98qua
Last edited by stkmro on Oct 23, 2018, 3:14:01 AM
"
stkmro wrote:
Migrant caravan broke through a border fence in the town of Tecun Uman at the Mexico-Guatemala border.

Hmmm... very interesting......

What is interesting is Mexico didn't stop them, it got bigger.
They look very well kept. Lots of staged photo ops highlighting their “hardships.” Just American Slavers playing the same game they’ve been playing for over 200 years.

Meanwhile voter IDs are racist, and there are people with a vested interest in undermining American liberalism. Every economic system in the history and future of mankind have one thing in common: they stratify wealth. Democratic Scoalism is just another way of saying the second 1% wealthiest enforcing their moral dictate to be the first 1%. Just American Slavers playing the same game they’ve been playing since the beginning.

Best part, it’s obvious. It doesn’t require a partisan lens to see the hypocrisy any more. I wonder what will happen when the majority of minorities realize they’ve been voting for slavers, mobsters, and terrorists for decades. Guess we’ll see in November. Hopefully. I despise throwing my lot in with big energy Republicans, but fracking and Saudi Princes pale in comparison to the demonstrably proven genocide and collapse of society that is inevitable when the other guys win.

Second best part, Trump has actually demonstrated more liberal tendencies than at least three decades of his predecessors. There are probably some genuine asylum seekers seeking salvation among this criminal mob, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re vetted and let in. I’ll be even less surprised when the terrorist funded legacy media sets the story on fire, and work to set back liberty for these asylum seekers by decades.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
They look very well kept. Lots of staged photo ops highlighting their “hardships.” Just American Slavers playing the same game they’ve been playing for over 200 years.

Meanwhile voter IDs are racist, and there are people with a vested interest in undermining American liberalism. Every economic system in the history and future of mankind have one thing in common: they stratify wealth. Democratic Scoalism is just another way of saying the second 1% wealthiest enforcing their moral dictate to be the first 1%. Just American Slavers playing the same game they’ve been playing since the beginning.

Best part, it’s obvious. It doesn’t require a partisan lens to see the hypocrisy any more. I wonder what will happen when the majority of minorities realize they’ve been voting for slavers, mobsters, and terrorists for decades. Guess we’ll see in November. Hopefully. I despise throwing my lot in with big energy Republicans, but fracking and Saudi Princes pale in comparison to the demonstrably proven genocide and collapse of society that is inevitable when the other guys win.

Second best part, Trump has actually demonstrated more liberal tendencies than at least three decades of his predecessors. There are probably some genuine asylum seekers seeking salvation among this criminal mob, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re vetted and let in. I’ll be even less surprised when the terrorist funded legacy media sets the story on fire, and work to set back liberty for these asylum seekers by decades.

Mass Immigration to U.S. is the World’s ‘Largest Anti-Poverty Program’. Why should Americans doesn't like it and being illegal stop them? What are you gonna do? Gun them down and bury them in a hole?
Immigration is fine. Unprotected borders are not. I’d love to help out those in need, but unfortunately we have power addicted sociopaths in office that actively obstruct the pursuit of liberty for all.

Gun them down? No. But an invasion of immigrants is a clear indicator that someone, somewhere, needs a cornfed 350lb armored boot on their chest. Somebody ought to be wiping out these drug cartels and their government sponsors to a man. Clearly this caravan isn’t willing to do it, so who then?

That’s the social terrorist’s m.o. They are so morally bankrupt and anti-liberal that, with the round-the-clock efforts of their Pravda, force the entire discussion into a morally indefensible straw man. That’s the only place they can operate on equal footing. Fuck that. Just because half of America’s political establishment still pines for plantations and lynch mobs does not mean I have to act as deplorable as they.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 23, 2018, 1:24:45 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Immigration is fine. Unprotected borders are not. I’d love to help out those in need, but unfortunately we have power addicted sociopaths in office that actively obstruct the pursuit of liberty for all.

Gun them down? No. But an invasion of immigrants is a clear indicator that someone, somewhere, needs a cornfed 350lb armored boot on their chest. Somebody ought to be wiping out these drug cartels and their government sponsors to a man. Clearly this caravan isn’t willing to do it, so who then?

American want high quality immigrants or as Trump put it people from Norway; highly educated, highly skilled or rich. They are poor so they can't pay it. America's got room they just don't want give it for free. It is an impassible. How many do you think in the migrant caravan would get in legally? If these are the type of immigrants you want to let in, you wouldn't be blocking them.

These immigrant isn't' immigrating for your benefits but they did it for their. You can block them and they are gonna keep migrating.
Last edited by deathflower on Oct 23, 2018, 1:43:57 PM
"
stkmro wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
The Trump/Beautiful Ted rally in Houston is something else. The crowd is so on fire.

How's the most recent Obama's rallies?

I am curious about the size of the crowds at Obama's rallies.

Anybody has any ideas?

Funny you should ask. Images at the link:

Wow – The Bloom is Really Off The Ruse…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/23/wow-the-bloom-is-really-off-the-ruse/

And, no, Obama didn't build the Trump economy, the li'l weasel. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 23, 2018, 2:01:44 PM
I suppose it is reasonable to preference already educated people until we fix our education. Otherwise, doesn’t matter, rich or poor, so long as you’re a good person.

But that has nothing to do with this caravan, which looks nothing like the impoverished and downtrodden, and looks everything like paid partisan activism.
Devolving Wilds
Land
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 23, 2018, 4:39:24 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I suppose it is reasonable to preference already educated people until we fix our education. Otherwise, doesn’t matter, rich or poor, so long as you’re a good person. A healthy American can help h

But that has nothing to do with this caravan, which looks nothing like the impoverished and downtrodden, and looks everything like paid partisan activism.

The caravan is obviously paid political nonsense. The people get off of vehicles to "walk in a mob" for cameras, then get back on vehicles to continue driving to the border.

It's a total joke, but now that I've been pondering this caravan mob for a few days, it seems like Trump/GOP is going to get a major boost from this, cause Trump's #1 issue was build a wall, for his 2016 campaign.

Normal non partisan people are watching this caravan mob and saying "wait a minute, if this works, what will stop these countries from doing this over and over?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info