ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

TRUMP JUST TWEETED THIS...

"Based on the Tariffs and Trade Barriers long placed on the U.S. and it great companies and workers by the European Union, if these Tariffs and Barriers are not soon broken down and removed, we will be placing a 20% Tariff on all of their cars coming into the U.S. Build them here!"

-----------

Time to give those lefties in Europe what they've been giving to us, for a very long time.

USA can't lose a trade war with anyone, for multiple obvious reasons, which is why Trump is throwing his weight around all over the world right now.

The reckoning has begun.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Wouldn’t surprise me. Obama’s 2008 campaign was built of false promises and racism. McCain campaign had to walk on eggshells, and even defend his opponent from other people’s criticism, lest the media label him things offensive to the polls. They did so anyways.

In hindsight, it’s utterly predictable. Modern progressives are just imitating their paragon, absent the wit and charisma.

McCain was IN ON the Deep State lawlessness and shenanigans!

Stunning Confirmation: Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Showing McCain Staff Urging IRS To Target Tea Party Groups…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/21/stunning-confirmation-judicial-watch-obtains-irs-documents-showing-mccain-staff-urging-irs-to-target-tea-party-groups/#more-150892

"
For those who remember the issues when the IRS, White House and DOJ
organized the post 2010 election “shellacking” targeting of Tea Party
groups, the latest discovery from Judicial watch is confirmation of a
long-held opinion. John McCain was instrumental in supporting the
weaponization of the IRS to target tea party groups.

"
The motives were simple. The GOPe leadership were being challenged by
Tea Party primary candidates. Power was being confronted. The
professional republican party was in full alignment with the Obama
administration in removing the existential threat represented by the
challenge to their political power and incumbency. McConnell, Hatch,
Burr, Graham, McCain, Cornyn, Corker et al, were willing to do anything
and everything to get rid of the challenges to their political power.

Nothing surprising, given what we've seen since then... ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Spoiler

don't forget this one.

Its the good ole' perception trick coupled with emotional manipulation.
Oblivious
"
Raycheetah wrote:
McCain was IN ON the Deep State lawlessness and shenanigans!

Stunning Confirmation: Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Showing McCain Staff Urging IRS To Target Tea Party Groups…
I thought the whole RINO thing was supposed to be ironic. Like "yeah, you're a little conservative, but not enough." Almost like a joke version of the No True Scotsman fallacy.

But when you're a "Republican" who's urging your own government to discriminate against conservative nonprofits... well, that really is an undocumented Democrat.

----------------

Meanwhile, a breaking story at Politico: As a third grader, Stephen Miller was "obsessed" with adhesives
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

----------------

Meanwhile, a breaking story at Politico: As a third grader, Stephen Miller was "obsessed" with adhesives

What kind of psychopath writes a story like that? That is nearly identical to the insanity in that movie with Will Ferrell about an election.

Sarah better get a Pulitzer for this reporting!

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jun 23, 2018, 9:11:23 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Wouldn’t surprise me. Obama’s 2008 campaign was built of false promises and racism. McCain campaign had to walk on eggshells, and even defend his opponent from other people’s criticism, lest the media label him things offensive to the polls. They did so anyways.

In hindsight, it’s utterly predictable. Modern progressives are just imitating their paragon, absent the wit and charisma.

Could you possibly point to specifics of Obama's campaign being racist? Sources from the campaign or videos of him saying something would do. Thanks.

Such a happy ending! Poor, little girl is safe, in spite of her mother being a felon. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
So we’re literally in photoshop mode.

@Durian: I wasn’t going to deign to respond. I never said what you said. Good try though. A campaign is nothing but optics, marketing, exposure, other similar words. As such, media coverage is a campaign, and Obama was untouchable. His opponents were positioned to publicly defend him or be lampooned by ^photoshop media. Even when defending him, the media still went to work saying he wasn’t defended well enough. Obama was never once asked to or volunteered to defend his opponents against fake accusations of racism. Weaponized PC culture, fast forward a decade, and Disney can’t even make a good Starwars movie. Surprise.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
So we’re literally in photoshop mode.
We're one step removed from being that bad. Nobody's doctoring photos, they're just lying about the contexts under which such images were captured.
"
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Wouldn’t surprise me. Obama’s 2008 campaign was built of false promises and racism.
Spoiler
McCain campaign had to walk on eggshells, and even defend his opponent from other people’s criticism, lest the media label him things offensive to the polls. They did so anyways.

Could you possibly point to specifics of Obama's campaign being racist? Sources from the campaign or videos of him saying something would do. Thanks.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
@Durian: I wasn’t going to deign to respond. I never said what you said.
Um... Seems to me like you did. Bold mine.

Molasses edit: I think saying the Obama campaign was built on Affirmative-Action-style reverse racism is kind of like saying the Trump campaign was based on a smug cartoon frog. While I definitely think both are factors, it's a stretch to find any examples of official support. As a result, claiming such a strategy was a deliberate action on the part of the campaign is at best covered up by multiple layers of seemingly plausible deniability, and at worst a falsehood that attempts to blame the campaign for the grassroots efforts of unaffiliated third parties. Therefore, unless you got some serious Project-Veritas-style undercover shit to reveal, I'm pretty sure you lose this one; I agree with Durian that this is the time for you to present evidence.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 23, 2018, 2:36:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info