ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Again, I am not accusing Obama of pursuing a doctrine of racism. He didn’t have to; I am accusing the mob of doing it for him. It did, in the sense of those of institutional power operating outside of his organization, lay a foundation upon which his strategy could be censored of criticism. He didn’t have to participate, because nonparticipation was exploitation. That is not a condemnation of Obama, but an observation. I maintain, the campaign* was built upon racism.

My comment, in its original context, is a matter of opinion. I would not be surprised by allegations of corruption being suppressed, because mass media at times seems to display signs of central planning.

*I believe the point of confusion is my using a different definition of campaign (the image presented, regardless of actors) at the same time as using your definition (Obama and his people) without realizing that I’m contradicting terms. I do that. My bad. Inarticulate AF.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jun 23, 2018, 3:17:18 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
[Two posts with no evidence posted.]

I guess it is safe to disregard what you're saying then.
Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Some guy at Breitbart saying yesterday what I said two days ago: http://archive.is/4QjAd
"
Xavderion wrote:
Spoiler
Be WinBest
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 23, 2018, 7:45:59 PM
Apropos the thread topic:

http://www.magapill.com/

Just a growing list (with sublinks by topic) of everything President Trump has or is in the process of accomplishing. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Wouldn’t surprise me. Obama’s 2008 campaign was built of false promises and racism. McCain campaign had to walk on eggshells, and even defend his opponent from other people’s criticism, lest the media label him things offensive to the polls. They did so anyways.

In hindsight, it’s utterly predictable. Modern progressives are just imitating their paragon, absent the wit and charisma.

Could you possibly point to specifics of Obama's campaign being racist? Sources from the campaign or videos of him saying something would do. Thanks.

i might or might not be wrong in saying this...

but i think it would be extremely difficult to find videos of obama talking and being racist and things like that...

obama is a very cautious person. he uses a lot of political correct style in his speech and uses plenty of humour, wit and witty sarcasm in his speech... he also uses a lot sugar-coating and sweeteners in his speeches...

frankly speaking, its very difficult to dislike obama. its very difficult to hate obama. i do not hate him. i do not dislike him. in fact, i think he would make a very fine personal friend. someone that you can go out drinking and smoking cigarettes with, engaging in chit-chatting, jokes, talk cock, sing song, and stuff like that.

but to like or love obama as a political leader and leader of a country. sorry man... seriously... thanks but no thanks...
34pre98qua
Last edited by stkmro on Jun 24, 2018, 8:10:14 AM
With regard to any racism exhibited by Obama, it was less a positive attack on a racial group, and more a fostering of racial tensions among Blacks, to whit:

Obama on Gates' Arrest: The Police Acted Stupidly

https://youtu.be/LcANlpO8_70

Let us recall that this statement came out before Obama had the full story; he spoke out of turn, criticizing the police for what turned out to be a perfectly correctly handled interaction with an irascible and uncooperative black man. Yet Obama never supported the authorities in their interactions with Black Americans. Instead, he fostered the negative impression he helped to create, lending his sympathies solely to those whose criminal behaviors brought them into confrontation with law enforcement or, in the case of Trayvon Martin ("If I'd had a son..."), an armed citizen.

Police relations in communities across America, and not even just Black communities, have been devastated, and will be a very long time recovering, if they ever do. And because law enforcement is seen by many as synonymous with "White authority," it is, in fact, a racial divide. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
This chart tells you everything you need to know about race. Basically everything correlates with it.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
This chart tells you everything you need to know about race. Basically everything correlates with it.

Not really. Here's a black pill on parenting and IQ:

WHERE YOUR IQ SEEMS TO COME FROM, PER SCIENCE
IQ test variation: when testing adolescents, the same person's separate test results have a .95 correlation
Who raised you: when testing adolescents, the IQ of adoptive parents had a .19 correlation with their adoptive children
DNA: when testing adolescents, the IQ of identical twins has a .76 correlation
Your adult choices: when testing older adults instead of adolescents, the preceding factors had the correlations roughly halved, meaning you can't blame the circumstances of your birth as much after you've grown up

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 24, 2018, 9:46:37 PM
The choices someone can make are always limited by their circumstances. And I couldn't find any studies regarding single parenthood and IQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info