ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
deathflower wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I really don't care, do u?

Sure. I don't really care whether US justice system is a laughing stock either. You can hire prosecutors and judges but can't hire defense lawyers. That system is rigged.

System is rigged alright. I always wondered why prosecutors can threaten people with big jail terms unless they roll on someone then they get immunity - but if a defendant, say a mobster threatens same witness they get more charges.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 22, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
That is if you can even get a trial date set. Where I live I heard it is over a year. That is criminal, not civil. They never read the part about right to a speedy trial, I guess. Pricks!
Censored.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

Sure. I don't really care whether US justice system is a laughing stock either. You can hire prosecutors and judges but can't hire defense lawyers. That system is rigged.

She wore that in regards to the press making up so many stories about her like "Is Trump Beating Melania And That's Why We can't Find Her In Public?"...

And yes, she knew the press would make it out like she was saying that of the kids...

Again... she doesn't care.

Neither does anyone else, even those pretending how bad she is for political points.

We're smart enough to see through the press BS, hence, Trump winning.
"
Templar_G wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

She wore that in regards to the press making up so many stories about her like "Is Trump Beating Melania And That's Why We can't Find Her In Public?"...

And yes, she knew the press would make it out like she was saying that of the kids...

Again... she doesn't care.

Neither does anyone else, even those pretending how bad she is for political points.

We're smart enough to see through the press BS, hence, Trump winning.

Didn't realize people are talking about Melania's Jacket. Melania did wore a jacket with "I DON'T REALLY CARE DO U?" to visit immigrant children but she took it off. Donald J. Trump is also bullshitting, "There was no hidden message". If anything she has poor dress sense. Trump is more suited for that jacket.
So it turns out the Obama administration was colluding with the Russians, not Trump. During the 2016 election, government cyber security was aware of, and dealing with Russian cyber meddling in the election, and the Obama administration gave them the order to stand down.

No wonder the media wants to focus on immigration.
W O M P
O
M
P
Isn't that funny?

All the talk of Russian collusion... all the people crying and whimpering about it... and it turns out Obama let "the Russians" do their thing anyway?

So, they could ride this "Trump collusion" train as a possibility.

Gullible. That's all I can say of people believing this Russia conspiracy theory BS.

It's all good though... it's helping my kind politically.

More conspiracies the better.
"
Templar_G wrote:
Isn't that funny?

All the talk of Russian collusion... all the people crying and whimpering about it... and it turns out Obama let "the Russians" do their thing anyway?

So, they could ride this "Trump collusion" train as a possibility.

Gullible. That's all I can say of people believing this Russia conspiracy theory BS.

It's all good though... it's helping my kind politically.

More conspiracies the better.

There are lots of good conspiracy theories to come up with about why Obama colluded with the Russians to screw Hilary.

Everyone knows The Obamas and Clinton's hate each other because of the 2008 primary. Bill Clinton trashed Obama quite a bit. Maybe this was Obama's way to get the last laugh on the Clintons.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 22, 2018, 10:41:24 AM
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Wouldn’t surprise me. Obama’s 2008 campaign was built of false promises and racism. McCain campaign had to walk on eggshells, and even defend his opponent from other people’s criticism, lest the media label him things offensive to the polls. They did so anyways.

In hindsight, it’s utterly predictable. Modern progressives are just imitating their paragon, absent the wit and charisma.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info