ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Listen the Dems are run by total morons. Gotta be. I have never seen anything this dumb in my life.
Censored.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:
What democrat leaders fail to grasp, still, is that weak border laws are part of what propelled Trump into power, even getting the votes in left wing states like PA and MI.

Democrats think somehow this is a winning issue for them... letting more and more hispanics enter our country illegally from the south.

I'm pretty sure come November, democrats are finally gonna understand just how laughably wrong their ploys have been.

Problem for Trump is women vote, they are far more compassionate than males. Even Trumps wife objected to policy and all other living first ladies. So you cant be setting up bad optics like that. And thats all it is is optics.

I was born in the 1990s but I wish 1890s TBH.

Women are more and more turning conservative... tiny percentages but it's happening.

A very worrying sign for democrats and the only reason PA and MI went republican.

And even MN, a very very liberal state usually, Trump failed to win by only something like 40,000 votes, out of like 2.8 million or something. Again, because of women mainly.

The fact that so many women are going conservative, has Dems openly worried... which is why their Identity Politics talk has been put into high gear.

Dems mistakenly believe that all they need is MORE hate coming from them to remind everyone how "bad republicans are and how republicans hate them"...

In truth, more and more people are just sick of their word games and fear mongering and want to try a new approach. In this case a new party.

Though yes, if women and minorities weren't allowed to vote conservatives would dominate USA forever, obviously that shouldn't be the case though.

Everyone should vote (except felons but that is state to state decision)... we just need to get more people to stop thinking conservatives are out to make them slaves and want them rounded up and want to steal their money etc etc.

Sad people even believe these lies but that's what happens when you're taught that sort of thing from day one in many liberal households.

The lies are slowly being stepped on though.

Hence republicans dominating the House, Senate control, Supreme Court judges coming, presidency, etc etc.

November will be fun :)
"
President Donald Trump announced at a rally in Duluth, Minnesota, on Wednesday that North Korea has returned the remains of 200 U.S. troops who went missing during the Korean War between 1950 and 1953.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/06/21/trump-pyongyang-has-returned-200-fallen-heroes-from-korean-war/

How many US Presidents have there been during that time? Praiseworthy. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
November will be fun as long as Republicans remind women Democrats want grown men in bathrooms next to little girls otherwise I don't think this was good messaging.
Git R Dun!
"
Templar_G wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Their problem is they have made their party into a Trump whiner party. They will be against literally anything Trump says or does but they have absolutely nothing on their platform. It is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen.
Speaking of EXACTLY that... all the whining they did over Trump not signing an executive order to stop the illegal kids thing...

NOT 24 HOURS PASSED AND DEMOCRATS WERE SAYING HIS ORDER WAS ILLEGAL AND WENT AGAINST A JUDGE'S ORDER.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are so obvious in their "obstruct trump at any cost" they don't even care if they beg one thing one day, then flip flop the very next.
I told you they'd do that over 24 hours ago.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Spoiler
As the White House has been saying for a while now, a piece of 1997 immigration law known as the Flores Agreement, aka the Flores Settlement, makes it unfeasible for the government to detain families together without breaking the law. This Executive Order (full text) doesn't change that, and includes the requisite qualifying language to cover the appropriate asses should any part of the Order violate existing law.
"
It is also the policy of this Administration to maintain family unity, including by detaining alien families together where appropriate and consistent with law and available resources.
"
The Secretary of Homeland Security (Secretary), shall, to the extent permitted by law and subject to the availability of appropriations, maintain custody of alien families during the pendency of any criminal improper entry or immigration proceedings involving their members.
Bold mine.

Because what Trump's Executive Order aims to do is not currently legal AND it prohibits illegal behavior, as it stands the Order doesn't do very much (except direct Sessions to act to try to reverse the Flores Agreement in court). However, seeing what it aims to do, the NeverTrump media have already begun pointing out that the Order may face court challenges (which it should survive, given its wording).
L24dchess bro
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 21, 2018, 10:26:39 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
Trump isn't sending anyone....are you serious?

This is the legal process for people who cross illegally and want to claim asylum. Trump didnt invent any of it, he is just enforcing the law.

They are claiming asylum.
Ted Cruz just wants to speed up the asylum process. And the Democrats are trying to shut that legislation down.

Are you suggesting the USA should change the law to provide lawyers for the entire world?

Or People don't know shit about the law. You don't prosecute someone if you are granting them asylum. You prosecute them when you don't. Then they have to bloody sue the government for injusticely refusing to grant them asylum potentially violating human rights by sending them back to the country they came from and placing them in bodily harm. If an individual is eligible for asylum, you can't send them back. Obviously they need freaking lawyers.
I really don't care, do u?
Censored.
34pre98qua
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I really don't care, do u?

Sure. I don't really care whether US justice system is a laughing stock either. You can hire prosecutors and judges but can't hire defense lawyers. That system is rigged.
I honestly don't know what she was thinking. I just don't get it.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info