[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

I like the build a lot especially after getting my 6l QotF on day 2. I also managed to 6l my Windripper and was wondering if there is a dedicated single target gem setup for bosses I could run or if one 6l with TS is enough for everything and I should just sell the bow?

what should I change rn to be able to farm vault? right now I get fucked
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Is it irrelevant if the 6L TS is on the bow or armor?
so why herald of ash in this build if we need freeze the targets?
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Dec 20, 2017, 6:14:03 PM
I spent like 25 ex now doing mf build still dont understand why we have to use herald of ash
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Dec 20, 2017, 8:28:38 PM
how do you see herald of ash? in his gear is herald of ice
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
he is levelling a lot of different things, you can see his gem sockets are not optimal. He has a lot of linked enlightens for example. I think he is doing this so that he can sell them later. He is clearly trying to generate as much currency as fast as possible in the league, because there is no point in linking two enlightens together with a summon ice golem. The same might be true with herald of ash (maybe he is levelling for someone else, maybe testing it) because he is using herald of ice as well.
actually its fine im using them both and i still shatter everything i have been running spider maps only so far did 100 still no doctor tho i havent ever droped it tho and i have done around 1000 spider maps in last 3 leagues so hopefully now that i am doing mf build i can actually drop them i also need get zana to 8 i have her only 7 cuz i want to summon breaches those really pay off
Quick update:

I know people are looking for an updated guide. I'll post it shortly after the holiday. Right now I'm focused on farming, and writing the guide takes a bit of time and effort. I'll be away for a few days for the holiday, but when I come back, I'll bump up the guide update on my priority list.
"
itsMartini wrote:
Quick update:

I know people are looking for an updated guide. I'll post it shortly after the holiday. Right now I'm focused on farming, and writing the guide takes a bit of time and effort. I'll be away for a few days for the holiday, but when I come back, I'll bump up the guide update on my priority list.

Dont forget the updated PoB, thanks! Have fun in your holidays.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info