[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

You're lvl 95 in the Abyss League with this Build.

Any Updates for us ?

Can we do Shaped Vaults with it or no chance ?
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
tree updated?

Yes. I made the character as my league starter. Updates will be posted (probably a new post with the same setup) once I get the build geared and tested for viability. As it's still day 1 atm and I don't have the build fully up and running, I can't say for sure if it works well. You can probably expect it to be fully tested by about 4 days from now, so new info should be posted within a week.

Can u give us an updated PoB for this build?
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
itsMartini wrote:
"
tree updated?

Yes. I made the character as my league starter. Updates will be posted (probably a new post with the same setup) once I get the build geared and tested for viability. As it's still day 1 atm and I don't have the build fully up and running, I can't say for sure if it works well. You can probably expect it to be fully tested by about 4 days from now, so new info should be posted within a week.

Can u give us an updated PoB for this build?

his character profile is open but hes missing belt and amulet (made a pob from it) so i added headhunter and biscos, last i remember he was using perandus blazon.
https://pastebin.com/SnHCcbsP
Last edited by Fhark on Dec 16, 2017, 7:02:38 PM
he wore bisco's and headhunter yesterday.
IGN: MsPoopyButthole
Hi all, I'm a bit late to the party. Wanted to say: I used this build as a league starter and it's going really great. The survivability kinda sucks (but who cares, I just farmed 700c and I'm on exalt 3). That being said, I don't have the enchant for my helm yet; getting there slowly.

What alternative quiver should we use this league? I know that Rigwald's was recommended, however I don't quite understand how that works. We take the pierce nodes in the tree, but Rigwald's won't fork with pierce correct?

From what I understand:

Use Tornado shot --> 5 arrows pierce no fork on initial arrow --> 5 arrows explode into 3 arrows each, if pierce on those arrows, no fork. If no pierce, then fork.

So then why the Rigwald's?
is a scion version viable of this? Deadeye-slayer(does the "Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life" work on a bow?) - raier(onslaught) or deadeye(extra arrow and piercing is also nice)- Path of the Ranger

something like this?

https://pastebin.com/7Z23vMXK
Last edited by tntkiller on Dec 17, 2017, 11:43:59 AM
"
HanGtimE wrote:

he shares them with other chars/team afaik from stream
Last edited by tntkiller on Dec 17, 2017, 11:41:34 AM
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
HanGtimE wrote:

probably - just noticed it, because I was gearing and speccing my Ranger at that time.
So far so good - missing biscos though.
IGN: MsPoopyButthole
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
HanGtimE wrote:

Right now, we have 2 HHs and 1 bisco, so when I log off, I give those two items to the group.
"
AkshayTiwany wrote:
Hi all, I'm a bit late to the party. Wanted to say: I used this build as a league starter and it's going really great. The survivability kinda sucks (but who cares, I just farmed 700c and I'm on exalt 3). That being said, I don't have the enchant for my helm yet; getting there slowly.

What alternative quiver should we use this league? I know that Rigwald's was recommended, however I don't quite understand how that works. We take the pierce nodes in the tree, but Rigwald's won't fork with pierce correct?

From what I understand:

Use Tornado shot --> 5 arrows pierce no fork on initial arrow --> 5 arrows explode into 3 arrows each, if pierce on those arrows, no fork. If no pierce, then fork.

So then why the Rigwald's?

If you look at my tree, I don't have pierce.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info