[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

"
I spent like 25 ex now doing mf build still dont understand why we have to use herald of ash

It's for the overkill burn.
"
itsMartini wrote:
Quick update:

I know people are looking for an updated guide. I'll post it shortly after the holiday. Right now I'm focused on farming, and writing the guide takes a bit of time and effort. I'll be away for a few days for the holiday, but when I come back, I'll bump up the guide update on my priority list.

Happy holiday to you! Just wanted to express my interest in an update as I have a couple of minor questions regarding gear and passive changes. However, I'll wait for the update before I ask any questions since I have a feeling they'll be covered.

Thanks for the work you put into the guide!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
Hey, recently started playing the build in Abyss.

Was wondering what you relied on to grind up to a 6L, biscos, just the more pricey items. Was it just currency drops and valuable divination cards such as The Doctor?

Also, thoughts on Starkonjas and Yriels?

Thanks
Last edited by OnyxDaMan on Dec 26, 2017, 7:12:36 PM
been farming shaped vaults with this build only im not using those bots but im using goldwyrn and divine flask for more quantity and i can make lots of profit by farming only shaped vaults
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Dec 26, 2017, 6:58:30 PM
im just about to level a chr for this build, since i used it in harb league and i had a lot of fun and im really satisfied with it.. farmed a ton of currency too. thanks for the guide ! Happy holidays :)
playing this build and loving it

made 20ex in last 3 days mapping alched t6's-t10's for 10-12hours/day together with my friend aurabot so +50%iiq and these items:

build fucking rox

actually it would be ~24ex but spent 4ex beforehand to gear my friends aurabot

can't wait to him reaching lvl 80+ so we can start to spam shaped vaults with sextants
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Last edited by Knampfclown on Dec 27, 2017, 1:26:49 PM
Been doing great so far, but started farming shaped vault today and if I roll a hard map (100+ iiq) breaches eat me alive. I think I have to kill faster since I dont melt dense packs and they eventually get to attack and kill me. If anyone could look at my items and tell me where I could improve I'd really appreciate it. Character is "Its_Gewi_Boi".

Thanks!
use double herald, use herald of ice with curse on hit and enfeeble for survivability
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
this build has been fun so far tho i didnt have time to play a lot so im still pretty poor and that bisco is to rich for me still so came up with a bit altered gear set that still lets me farm

the thiefs ring works perfect and got a nice quantity bonus
"
Knampfclown wrote:
use double herald, use herald of ice with curse on hit and enfeeble for survivability

Was already using double herald.

The curse on hit setup really did help. I die a lot less now.

I also added an Atziri's Promise (since I don't have a Dying Sun) and the damage boost helps a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info