[3.0] Windripper Currency Generator (now with FAQ section)

For all of the people who keep asking:

I will post updates when the character is done. I have 2 major gear upgrades and 1 level to go. My profile is public if you want to look at what I'm doing, and my stream is running during most of my game play, so feel free to stop by and check it out.
"
itsMartini wrote:
For all of the people who keep asking:

I will post updates when the character is done. I have 2 major gear upgrades and 1 level to go. My profile is public if you want to look at what I'm doing, and my stream is running during most of my game play, so feel free to stop by and check it out.

so you are using herald of ash insted of grace?
and 20% quantity boots are better then vectors with +1 frenzy coruption?
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Dec 17, 2017, 5:20:58 PM
edit: nvm didnt read.
Last edited by Ryuuzaki_L on Dec 18, 2017, 12:08:01 AM
Where are you getting the STR for Damage on Full Life support?
Is a Rigwarld's Quills preferred over a +1 additional arrow quiver with decent stats?
As magic find build is very nice good drops but it is very hard to stay alive with xp
moste of the time l play gladaitors or jaggernauts I'm used to tank everything here every weak mob can kill me in 1 sek and the abyss monsters can 1 hit me
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Dec 19, 2017, 12:32:52 PM
Would this be better than running with Bisco's?
I've been trying a very slight modification to this build (I think I grab another jewel slot). Currently level 92, and I've solo'ed up to T13 with no problems with all MF gear. I also do all Abyss cracks I find. For what this build is supposed to do, it does it admirably! This is a great currency generator. Here's the gear I use:

For those wondering if this build still works, I think it does. It's a bit squishy and you'll have to position yourself well to not keep dying. Also, a decoy totem is great for bosses.
IGN: OneEyedShadow
The Build is Working no Doubt
But i struggle with Beyond and Breaches on tze Shaped Vaults. Because of the missing Life Leech.
"
Latorio wrote:
The Build is Working no Doubt
But i struggle with Beyond and Breaches on tze Shaped Vaults. Because of the missing Life Leech.

no life leech? the build has the lioneye jewel and the claw nodes = lifeleech!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info