Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
Everyday.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes they are.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yup, quite a lot.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Both, I don't mind.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
80%.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Watchlist is good enough.
I didn't realize daily deals existed until I saw the announcement on the log in screen.
Daily.

As more of a Reddit user than a forum-goer, it's not super ideal to me. From what y'all have direct control over (the website and forums) I couldn't hardly ask for more.

Yes, though I wasn't aware it was a thing for quite some time.

Both seem to not fully cover the whole of available MTX, so maybe just stick to a mix of the two? On several occasions I've been thrilled to see something will go up on sale, but not have similar things I was also eyeballing be there as well (e.g. recently Raise Mummy went up, but Summon Statues wasn't alongside it. Headscratcher there.)

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
90%? I've done a handful of mystery boxes, as well as having grabbed a few of the time-sensitive MTX that don't go on sale... but by and large I wait stuff out.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Again, not something y'all really have control over, but I'd like to see Reddit show the complete list of daily deals, even if in pop-up form or something similar.
Everyday

Yes, older skill mtx could get lower in price.

Yes

Microtransaction type

All of them :)

Maybe preview them in-game without opening the browser for it

"

Daily when I'm playing in league.

"

Yeah, each day has a variety of deals.

"

Yes.

"

I like the themes. Not sure what better way there is to feature a lot of MTXs.

"

100%.

"

Not exactly Daily Deal related, but a Preview system.
GMT -7:00 PST
Daily.

I think so, but I'm not sure how easy they are to find for people who are newer to the game / website.

I recently started using it, and I like it a lot!

I have no preference, although it is sometimes a bummer when I want to buy, say, all of the "blue" microtransactions, but they're really expensive all together.

I generally only buy things when they are on sale, so I'm kind of halfway in between - I buy them when they're deals, but not necessarily because they're deals.

The ability to preview MTX on the character model somehow would be great.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

I want to say daily, but... 2-3 times a day.

I have a bad memory. :(

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

For me? Sure. The Specials link from the navbar gets the job done for me.

For people who don't no-life the forum? It'd be cool if you'd tweet a link to 'em 1-2 times per day. Some folks won't be active on the website so won't have a Watchlist. A brief description of what's on sale and a link provided on social media would reach more people than you do now.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

For definite buys, yes. Stuff I absolutely don't want to miss a discount on.

Not for maybes, so I check the dailies to see what tempts me.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

No preference.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by this.

How many of my purchases are spontaneous decisions due to an offer? In the region of 10-15%.

How many of my purchases wouldn't have been made at the regular price? 80-90%.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Can't think of any. The multi-sales have been a huge improvement, thank you for that.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Sep 18, 2017, 8:14:04 PM
dang yo
Every day.

Yes.

Not much since the introduction of the new deal format.

Type since I rarely buy multiple MTX of the same theme at once.

80-90% save supporter MTX.

Additional sales on stash tab weekends (it feels like a 4 day hole if you already have enough tabs).
Last edited by Ahtras on Sep 19, 2017, 12:02:35 AM
Every day I'm on

There's a watchlist feature?!

No preference.

25% or less. I never buy points, I just wait until supporter packs come out and then buy stuff as I make builds

Maybe free MTX days? People can see what some of their favorite MTXs look like in game for a day. Might make people want to buy them more.
Or suggest MTX based on skills used? though that's kind of borderline ethical
Last edited by cassiius on Sep 18, 2017, 8:20:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info