Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
Once or twice a month.
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Tough one... In Brazil, minimum wage is about R$940. 50 points cost R$12,50. So yeah, I'm gonna say not really accessible.
Do you use the Watchlist feature?
No
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Type
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
100%
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
No clue.

Daily.

Yes.

Yes.

MTX type.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

I don't typically buy MTX until they're on sale.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

IGN/reddit- ZangaJanga
† I try to check daily; at the very least, I check every time I log in.

† For the most part. Some of the deals barely take any cost off the top, though.

† Didn't even know it was a thing, honestly.

† Theme, usually.

† Mmm... Maybe about 80% Usually if it isn't from a Daily Deal, it's from a Supporter Pack.

† I would really like to be able to preview the item on my own character, to see how it meshes with other gear/MTXs I'm using.
"

Unfortunately no. For russian region prices is rediculous. But its not a big problem, becouse game is free, so we just support your game as much as we can.
"

Almost 100%.
1. Infrequently. Usually when looking for a particular item.

2. Yes.

3. Watchlist?

4. No.

5. Total - no idea. Mine - probably around .05% (Edit - that's regarding purchases that were only made because they were on sale. I do tend to wait for sales to pick up items I already want)

6. How about a watchlist feature? Oh. Nevermind.

Extra Credit. I strongly disagree with the addition of the wallaby and baby elephant pets.
Last edited by ShootStuff on Sep 18, 2017, 8:28:41 PM
Once a day.

Yes.

No, not sure what it is.

Definitely theme!

around 70%

##We need a preview option. I skipped multiple purchases and had to refund one because I can only guess how it will look on my specific character. let alone how will it blend with the rest of my MTX's.
at this point I might skip any further purchases for this reason alone.
Every day!

Yarp.

Not the kind of guy to use it. I have a decent selection of MTX's that I want for nothing. If I see something on the daily deal I might be interested in, I check it out and buy it.

Theme! Bought the Infernal Armor set based on it. Though skill MTX deals are great.

Probably 15% if accounting for the entirety of my account. Closer to 40 if stash tabs are counted.

An upcoming schedule, maybe?
I'm just going to say this, when you have an armour pack on sale, it's a little disheartening that the individual pieces aren't also discounted like they used to be. So often I'll see a set on sale and think, "oh! I really just need the helmet to finish the set!" but it isn't discounted individually.
Almost every day.
Yes, but in shop its hard to understand how much -% does it actually have.
Yes, i use it to remember stuff that i like.
Both are good.
For now it's zero. (Im in waiting for supporter pack that i will like)
Better represent it in game, i have no idea how much % is discount when i go to "special" section in game.
ign: Bikvin
:-)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info